“Lots of gators”

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Stuart, Florida
“Lots of gators”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Captain John was fantastic. This was my 4th airboat tour but the first with him. His tour surpassed the other 3. He has a smaller boat with more horsepower so we were able to access areas I didn't see previously. We took my husband's sister and her friend and they loved it.

Palm Bay, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun time on Blue Cypress Lake”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Do not hesitate to call Captain John for your air boat experience. He is GREAT!!!! Friendly!!!
Local so he knows all about the area and WOW he knows a lot about all of this habitat. We totally loved this hour we spent laughing with him and having fun. his prices are well worth what he is asking for the quality of the tour. We will definitely go back again.We made a great choice when we chose Captain John for our trip. FUN FUN FUN !!!!

Stuart, Florida
“Fun ride with Captain John ...”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Harvey and I was so glad we picked Captain John for our Airboat Excursions . Captain John was extremely knowledgeable and made sure we got up close to the birds , turtles and alligators. He has a great personality which with his humor and wisdom of the area made it a great day. Thanks Captain John you was great .......Harvey and Linda Lecollier .... from Texas

Omaha, Nebraska
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent adventure ”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Capt john was excellent! Very helpful from start to finish...we have a 3 & 4 tr old and he made sure we had a fun and safe time! Came to see gators....He knew when and where to spot them, plus gained an appreciation for many of the plants and birds native to the area. He has many other tours you could do so ask if you have more you would like, the 1 hr tour was great for us....

Remember a light jacket....His boat is new and powerful....so when he cranks it up and you are cruising across the water it can get a little cool.....

Thank you capt john!

Midland, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Seeing the "real Florida"”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Took a 3 hour tour (sounds like Gilligan's Island I know). Our guide John was professional...articulate and extremely knowledgeable with an awesome, sincere personality. I was impressesd with the fact safety was his priority. It was like being on an episode of National Geographic because he knows the river and the tributary and swamp areas like the back of his hand. We found out later he grew up in the area which explained his intimacy with the "secret areas" to be sure we saw alligators and assorted fowl. He made sure we were able to take good pictures (I'm 60 years old and not as quick with the camera as I used fo be). When the three hours ended I was shocked as time flew by. You wear ear phones so you can hear and speak to each other over the noise of the boat's fan.
My wife is a cancer survivor. Thanks to John I got to see my wife smile and enjoy a trip of a lifetime. Thank you John. Blessings to you and your family.
Joe from Buford Ga