“AWESOME!”

Clearwater, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was a spur of the moment trip. Kids and I, have never been on a air boat. We priced checked, and we landed here. Awesome. Great price, really great tour guide, Mr. John. He actually pulled right up to the gator, holy moly, but it was awesome. Very
knowledgeable, and very silly. We're locals, we will be back before school in. AWESOME!!!

Visited June 2013

Fairport, New York
“Fantastic Ride”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Capt John was fantastic. This was our first experience and we highly recommend it. We only saw a few gators as Capt John tried very hard moving up and down variuos channels searching for gators. The thing was we saw a great deal of other wildlife in the area and Capt John knew all about the indigenous wildlife and happlily answered any questions. If you want a great adventure go with Capt John. At the end he gave a few of us an extra ride showing his boats capability of going on land. Very cool.

Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Gators, birds, and marsh... oh my!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Capt John was the best. As a Bostonian and nature lover, this was a wonderful experience. We saw lots of gators and Capt John was so knowledgeable about all the birds, vegetation and other wildlife in the area. His enthusiasm and love for the area really come through in his explanations. He is the only boat to go up and over the berm to the other side of the marsh. We saw very large gators over there and an osprey eating his freshly caught lunch. The age in our group ranged from 71 to 9. Everyone had a great time. Cannot recommend enough!

Visited February 2013
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Wilderness Airboat ride, Vero, FL”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was my second trip on Airboat Wilderness Rides...........It really is an adventure. Today I really loved the rookery. Dozens of nesting cattle & snowy egrets. Amazing!!!! Thanks again. Karen H

Visited April 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Incredible Experience!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I never knew Florida swamp was so close to where I lived and I've been here for decades! This is the BEST airboat ride I have ever taken and I've had several including the everglades. We saw so many alligators, osprey nests, and natural wildlife I had to go back for a longer trip. We even took a handicapped friend. If you can get them in the boat (one large step up) they will have the time of their life. It is well worth every dime. I will now take all my guests here when they ask "Do you ever see any alligators?"
FrannieT