“Florida's best adventure”
Review of Paleo Discoveries

Paleo Discoveries
Ranked #11 of 45 Tours in Vero Beach
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have taken this fossil tour for many years having brought my son, friends and now my nephew and it is just as fun now as it was the first time. Fred Mazza, owner and tour guide is professional, courteous and knowledgeable not only about fossils but also about any critter seen along the river. My kids have a blast and I enjoy the fact that they are learning and exercising at the same time. Their finds are talked about back home more than any souvenir we have ever collected. The fees are extremely reasonable and the experience is priceless.

3  Thank David G

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Fred was a very knowledgeable guide through the beautiful Florida wilderness and a really nice person. You drive to a small park where you can search, or take canoes (as we did) to where the really great fossils are. My 12 year old son brought back bags of fossils that he found with a few hours of digging and sifting, including horse and mamoth teeth, turtle shell, many sharks teeth, dugong bones and a piece of camel bone! I didn't know they ever lived in the wild here. It was a great day, we can't wait to go again. Its a special part of Florida and North American history that would be hard to see on your own, or if you spent all your time at a theme park and never get out to see other parts of Florida.

6  Thank vcabq