“Looking for amazing service and good food - try Coco's!”
Review of Coco's Village Bistro - CLOSED

Coco's Village Bistro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Coco's is a fun Bistro Atmosphere where you can eat outside overlooking the ocean in The Surf Club Hotel. Bring your pets for outdoor breakfast or lunch. Have a glass of wine or beer and enjoy the pool and beach! Always Fresh and Unique, Coco's won't disappoint! NEW-we are open for dinner Thursday Through Saturday 5 pm to 8 pm!!
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I had the pleasure of dining for lunch at Coco's and was very pleased with my meal and service! When I went...I was on a diet and could only eat certain things...they were so accomodating to what I could have. They also have some of the best chicken I've ever had in a restaurant for lunch. I always get dry chicken...not here it was so moist and flavorful - can't wait to go back! I was also very impressed with the choices on the menu. Service was really friendly...when in Vero you must try Coco's!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We were in Vero Beach last weekend and heard that Coco's served breakfast, so we stopped in. Our meals were delicious, especially the frittatas along with fruit and homemade banana bread. Friendly service and wonderful presentation of the food. When it came time for lunch, we decided to go back and weren't disappointed. Their lunch was as good as their breakfast. We ate inside but there are tables outside, too. The setting is a lovely courtyard. Check out their menu, I think it's posted online.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Finally, there's a restaurant on the island that does it right! Went in to get a cup of coffee, and came out with a full-blown breakfast! Enjoyed that so much, I went again for lunch...delicious! You can choose from their delectable array of specialty sandwiches or build your own to suit. Lovely enclosed outdoor seating area that's perfect winter or summer... but there's also indoor seating (thank goodness!) for those too-hot-to-be-outside Florida days. And how fabulous to have a dog-friendly restaurant right down the road!! I and my dog thank you, Coco's... you're just what we have been hoping for:) I'm also looking forward to the winter months when, I understand, you'll have dinners to go. Could it get any better?!?! Well, yes. They have beer and wine too!!! I'll say it again... YAY! for Coco's!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I had the pressed cuban sandwich for $8: the potato salad was good sandwich small and average with limited amount of meats. They did have some nice sodas suchas as lemonade which were really.good. Not worth going back.

1  Thank LEvoyeur