Driftwood Resort
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortSuites
$92
$80
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$91
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$124
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Costa d'Este Beach
$325
$279
  • Pool
All reviewswaldo sextonhistoric hotelold floridastained glassfun place to stayred onionmain poolwithin walking distancefull kitchenliving roomrocking chairssmall kitchenocean grillpull out sofalaid backbeach viewlemon tree
Reviewed January 29, 2009

i don't like negative reviews cus no place is perfect but people should have a better idea what they're in for at a place. there were good parts. we were in a "cottage" in the main section , the room was quaint with a huge tub living room kitchen 2 baths and bedroom. it was clean . but there are no assigned parking spots and as waldo's restaurant uses this parking also good luck at getting a space and also when the patrons leave in the wee hours expect a lot of noise . noise was also a problem in the room as the walls are paper thin . luckily we only had neighbors for 2 nites cus when someone was there we could follow their conversation as if they were in our room and when the one couple decided that 2, 3 oclock in the nite was a good time to plan the next day well we knew all about it , so we were not impressed. the beach/bar on the patio was nice . i did enjoy the voodoo juice .lol. so depending what's important for u check it out first.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank rosrog
Reviewed November 12, 2008

“A Wonderful Experience”

Honestly, my decision to stay at the Driftwood was based solely on price. I found myself on a very strict budget for the week. The hotel was quite, clean and in well repair. The staff was very helpful and attentive to all my needs during the week. That having been said I cannot stress enough how important it is to check into the Driftwood with an open mind. You will be staying at a timeshare - not a hotel. No daily room service, no breakfast,
no hairdryer, no shampoo or fancy soaps, no free internet,
no remote for TV, no movie channels, and a antiquated
phone system. If these things are important to you then
you'll probably be more suited to the Holiday Inn down the
road. For a clean, safe, well run place to sleep in a great location
on the beach the Driftwood is perfect. I will definitely return again and recommend to my non-pampered friends.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
2  Thank leightex
Reviewed October 25, 2008

The location was very scenic and for us was quite. The beach was clean and not crowded. The property seems well maintained and rustic. The rooms are fairly well equipped, but are half way between hotel room and suite. The size is small, but would normally be adequate if we weren’t stuck inside for several days from the hurricane. The staff was informed, level headed and very helpful during the storm. We didn’t get to see much outside the property and would go back to try again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2008

At first sight, the Driftwood seems very unique with all of the wood everywhere and the fact that it is right on the beach is great but that's about all it has to offer. The rooms inside were tidy but VERY outdated and we had creepy crawlies all over the place. I was barely able to sleep through the night wondering if the bugs where going to come to our bed. When we mentioned it to the front desk staff they gave us a smile and said "oh yeah" like they've heard it many times before. Although we knew that check-in wasn't until 3:00 we had arrived early b/c there was only one flight in and it was an early flight. Since checkout is at 10:00am the front desk said they would try and get our room ready as soon as possible so I waited by the pool with my kids. They didn't have the room ready until 3:00 so I had no choice but to sweat by the pool for 5 hrs with my kids. The food at the restaurant was TERRIBLE. I asked for Salmon and I got something that looked nothing like Salmon. It was like mystery fish!!! Overall, I would rate this hotel as mediocre and would never stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 21, 2008

After reading reviews and looking at the website we decided to book a room at Driftwood for the weekend. The location on the beach was fabulous!!! We stayed in room 3029. The view of the ocean from the balcony was breath taking. We were on the quieter side of the hotel and were very glad we were. We used the pool near our room. My daughter kept asking me if we could try the pool near the restaurant/bar and finally I decided to walk over with her. We didn't even get up to the pool and I decided it was not a place I wanted her hanging out. It was more of a bar atmosphere with a pool plunked in the middle of it. It attracts many people who are not even staying at the hotel. As far as our hotel room most everything was ok, but I do not think it was worth the price we paid. I think with a little updating it could of been very nice. There was mold on our shower curtain liner (very easy to change). There was also mold on the caulking of our tub (easy to change). Also the caulking around the toilet bowl (again easy to fix) I would not dare to make any food in the kitchen. All we did was make coffee and the ants just came out in swarms. Other than the things I just mentioned everything else was fine. The rustic charm on the outside of the buildings was a very nice touch. However we will probably NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family