I stayed at the Driftwood with my grandparents last summer on our vacation to Vero Beach. It is one of the most beautiful and unique places I have had the privelege to stay at. The view was awesome and the staff and workers were exceptionally friendly. Our room was clean and neat and very comfortable. I had so much fun at the Driftwood and I look forward to this summer when my boyfriend and I come to visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach