We have stayed at the Driftwood in Vero Beach (our favorite Florida town) many times - so it was time for a review. The Driftwood has a wide variety of accommodations to meet various tastes and the prices are very good for what you get. We particularly like the rooms with balconies overlooking the adjacent park. We brought our kids to the park when they were young and, more recently, our first grandchild. Our favorite room (#3022) is spacious and quiet. The Driftwood is located very close to everything - you can walk to great restaurants, parks or shopping. It has two pools (we like the smaller, quiet one) and is on the beach. We keep going back - what more can you say?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach