I recently booked a room for New Year,s eve and was told my confirmation # was Mike, and the cancellation policy for the holiday was 48 hours notice. We were unable to keep our plans so I called the hotel 48 hours before our arrival and cancelled. The woman on the phone said no problem the room was cancelled and there would be no charges to my card.( I did not get her name). Yesterday I received my credit card statement with the room charge on it and it was charged on 1/2/2013. I called the hotel and they said since they do not have a computer they would have to find the paper work!!!!!!. Later I was told the manager said they had no proof I called and the charge stands. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company.PLEASE BEWARE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach