Sea Spray Inn
$92
$80
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
$124
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$91
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$127
$325
$279
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop deckold floridaseparate bedroomtrundle bedbeach towels and chairsshort walkscreen doorboogie boardscleaning servicenice poolfull kitchenmodern hotelpublic beachsmall kitcheneasy accessthe vero beach areawould definitely stay here again
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I spent two weeks traveling around Florida and my plan was to stay in older, traditional Florida motels that were not chains and ideally owned and operated by resident owners. We stayed in several different small motels and this one was closest to what we were looking for.

The property is older and does show it in certain areas (for example, the doors have been painted with enough layers of paint where they can be sometimes difficult to close), but it is kept very neat and clean. There is a pleasant pool area which all of the rooms open onto. There are rooms on both the first and second floor, no elevator, so best to request a room on the first floor.

They provide free use of beach chairs and umbrellas to visit the beach, which is just over a block away. The staff is very helpful with directions as well as recommendations for restaurants, etc.

Free wifi, works well without a hitch. They give you the password when you check in.

Our room was quite large with a small stove and decent sized fridge, plus coffee maker (and enough coffee to make a whole pot, not just a couple of cups) and microwave, plus plenty of glasses, plates, flatware, etc. The bathroom is pretty small, although common for this type of motel. The one oddity is that there were two full-sized beds in the room. Not quite big enough for two people who are used to having a queen bed (like myself and my wife), so we ended up sleeping in separate beds during our stay. TV is small and older style, but we didn't use it while we were here, so not a big deal to us. There is a pleasant area for having morning coffee just outside the door. And a coin-operated washer and dryer onsite (they provide detergent for free, just ask at the front desk).

We would definitely stay here again. We liked Vero Beach and we loved our stay at Sea Spray.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jonvilliers
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Very quick check in, Nicole was a pleasure! They were able to accommodate our F350 and utility trailer as well. We arrived to a very clean, refreshed room on the 1st floor, exterior door with screen door too! Room was good size with fully equipped kitchen, table and chairs, sitting chair and queen bed. Also a tv. Bathroom was sufficient, lil smaller than I like, but it was great! All linens were a bright white. This lil place has a lot of charm and very sweet. Great neighborhood and steps away from beach. I would recommend anyone to stay here, we enjoyed our one night, wish we could have stayed longer! Hope to be back in this area again! Thank you for the down home, wonderful accomadations!! :)

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank bkapink
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I usually stay at the higher end resorts. We decided to go back in time a little and we were glad that we did. They did a great job on refurbishing this place. It was very clean, comfortable, lots of room and had all the amenities needed. Leslie and her staff were very nice and helpful in explaining where to dine. This place brought back memories for both of us. We enjoyed our stay and recommend the Sea Spray Inn to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Laurie C
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My family and I have been coming to the Sea Spray Inn for many years. We actually lived in Vero for awhile, we currently llive in Virginia. We spent our 25th wedding anniversary in Vero and stayed at the Sea Spray.
The updates were amazing, Clean comfortable room, wi-fi, cute little kitchen. If you want to stay in a place that is a great price, comfortable, and close to the beach and shopping, this is the place for you. The owners are friendly, attentive and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. I'm sure that they will treat you the same way they treated me, I have a history with this place. If it's your first visit, they will treat you like they treated me, like an old friend coming for a visit. If you stay here, you will enjoy it!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank smnsclan
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We come to Vero every year at least once. We had checked into another hotel and stayed for about 20 minutes before we decided we needed to leave. We found the Sea spray Inn in a local advertising booket and decided to call for an open room. They had something available so we checked in and were pleasantly suprised with the room. It was a good size room with a full kitchen. The room was clean and well maintained. The Inn was only a block from the beach which was nice. The owners were friendly and accommodating. We used the pool most days.
The room we were in had two Queen sized beds and the only fault I could find was the mattresses were too soft and well broken in, they need to be replaced. They showed us another room they had for consideration on our next trip to Vero and it had a seperate bedroom with a Queen bed and two twin beds in the main area which was nice for a small family. We enjoyed our stay and will come back.

Room Tip: They have several configurations of rooms so ask what they have available to get one that suits you best.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family