Sea Spray Inn
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$81
$76
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
$169
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$242
$153
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$223
$152
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop deckold floridaseparate bedroomretro feelmiddle aged coupletrundle bedbeach towels and chairsshort walkscreen doorboogie boardscleaning servicenice poolfull kitchenmodern hotelpublic beachsmall kitcheneasy access
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our time here. It was like stepping back in time and only a very short easy walk to the ocean which we did for the beautiful sunrises. Leslie and Jeff were most accommodating and gave a nice Valentine's Day party for everyone. It was relaxing and fun riding bike through this bike-friendly town. We hope to go back.

Room Tip: We liked our room on the first floor with a patio and window that we could open to the east and listen to the ocean at nite.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Great location and value. It was close to a beautiful beach. We had a relaxing fun time. Lots of room with kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Second floor had great view of the pool and garden. The area reminded us of old time Florida

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosegene
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This was a very nice in - much like the hotels of years gone by. If you are looking for a new, expensive luxury hotel, this is not it. However if you are looking for a quaint, friendly, good value inn close to the beach, then Sea Spray Inn is just what you are looking for. The location was great - one block to the public beach and park. Walking on the beach, we were able to take a daily walk to the quaint restaurants and shops of Vero Beach. The location was very safe. People staying there were very friendly. The owners went out of their way to accommodate any need we had. The bathrooms are from the 50's, but are clean and functional. The beds were very comfortable. The kitchen was equipped with utensils, dishes, pans, silverware, stove, oven, and microwave.The owners bought the place 1 1/2-2 years ago and are dedicated to making needed improvements. A few that still need to be done: ripping out carpet of the remaining rooms and installing tile floors, installing flat screen TVs that are big enough to see.

Room Tip: Tell the owners what your needs are, and they will do their best to find the exact room to suit you.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cindy k
Reviewed February 5, 2012

It is a very nice place to stay in Vero Beach, the owners are very attencious with the guests, giving everything we needed as soon as we asked. The room was big and we found everything we needed there. Its an amazing place.
They also have bicicles to land.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Worst nightmare we ever experienced. First, let me say I travel for a living. I have stayed at dirty places and didn't much mind it because they made up for it in other ways. That allows me to let the negative go and just enjoy the stay. This place did not allow for that. They were the type that put on a fake smile to your face then talked about you the second you waled away. My wife is almost impossible to offend, she is foreign, and even she agreed with me the first few minutes we were there. Let start with room- very dirty. A/C unit rattled so bad you couldn't hear the tv, I eventually took it apart and got the rattling down. The bedroom HAD NO A/C! It was so hot and humid in there the second you walked in the mold smell hit you hard. We got headaches, lost our appetites, our 16 month old wouldn't stop crying (very unusual for her). My eyes dried up and burned so bad I couldn't drive anywhere. Bathroom- No place to keep anything, no towel rack, no place for toiletries, no place for anything. You had to keep all your bathroom items out in the main room, which is already very small. Beds- Hard as piece of plywood. Pillows were like exploded puff balls, my neck was kinked the next day, Silverware was rusted and disgusting. Table looked like it was 20 years old and came from a yard sale, the fold down ends were slanted so you had to pack paper towels under the supports or your food/drink would slide off and sit on your lap. With the microwave on it there wasn't enough room for more then one persons food. I ate on the bed. Generally, it was very outdated, old and cheap, for 160/night it should at least be clean and newer. I took a wet towel and rubbed once across the carpet and it was black. They allow pets, but their pet policy is so confusing they find ways to extort your money. My secretary made the reservation, they called me to ask when i would arrive. Then they told me the next day they don't allow dogs on the second floor, people with allergies could be effected and she has to now have the carpets cleaned. Yet other people had pets on the second floor! I was never given any pet policy of any kind, I was just told it was pet friendly. I assumed it meant what it said- pet friendly. I was wrong. I walked down to my car to get something, my cell phone rings, its the office. They tell me I violated their pet policy because I left the pets in the room by themselves (two 4 pound sweet dogs, never hurt a fly, fully house trained). So, she tells me at 7PM on a Saturday night I'm getting kicked out. I have a 16 month old and a 5 year old, the 16 month old sick, likely from the moldy room. I have to pack everything up 7pm at night and find another place! I was leaving the next morning anyway! They couldn't wait though- they enjoyed watching us get kicked out with no place to go. They are fake, nasty people. I think they have their "people" they rent to all the time, the rest of us get hosed every which way possible. And I know they knew they were kicking us out the next day, they made sure I signed a paper saying I stayed there Saturday night, when it' even Saturday yet. They called the room and knocked on the door over and over, with my 16 month old sleeping, worried about the check in. Now I know why. They got me for almost $200 for the pets, in a "pet-friendly hotel", and got me for a night I didn't even stay. I am sure they had someone else coming in, one of their people, because they were pushing us out of the room like every second counted. They are scammers, fake, dishonest people, that is my opinion, that is my experience, and I would not tell anyone to go near this place. I can recommend real "pet friendly" hotels all over the place that do not treat the guest like this, do not make up fake policies to gouge you for more money. This is the first bad experience I have ever had in a place after traveling up and down the east coast probably 50 times. And it was so bad, I almost cannot describe it!

Room Tip: My room was possible the worst in the place, so I can't say. I can't imagine every room was as bad as this one. Its 3 stories, the first is supposed to be pet friendly but we had a feeling they change that to suit their needs
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank James R
SeaSprayInnVero, Owner at Sea Spray Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

It is never easy for us or for the guest when we must ask them to leave our hotel. A pleasurable stay for all of our guests is our number one priority. All of our policies can be found on the "Policies and Disclaimers" tab on our website. All rules and fees are clearly stated. Additionally all guests with pets are required to sign our pet policy at check in. Barking dogs, disturbing other guests will never be tolerated at the Sea Spray Inn. Pet owners and their pets will always be asked to leave when other guests have been disturbed.