“Good”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: New restaurant
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for lunch. The food was very good. The portions were huge! He ordered a noodle bowl and I got the fried rice. Both items came out stemming hot.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch and found a gem in Vero! If you are looking for fresh Thai with an extensive menu you will not be disappointed. The Curry Duck is delicious.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've been passing this place for years and finally decided to give it a try. I am so happy I did. The food was great, the staff was friendly. I had the big bowl soup which was delicious and huge!! I also tried their crab rangoon, gyoza (potstickers), and sushi. Everything was seasons very well and tasted awesome. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been visiting the Noodle House for almost 2 years. It just gets better every time!
We love Sushi in my family, the rolls on the menu are wonderful, and Chef Sammie is eager to make Rolls - Your Way!!!
We always get sushi Nachos, Gyoza, Crab Rangoons, and Spring Rolls! Kids eat them up so fast, you would think I never feed them!!! I usually start with Tom Yum Goong, the spicey shrimp soup gets my taste buds really moving. Hubby wants Seaweed salad.
My husband loves the Pad Thai, and the Big Bowl.
I am trying many things, soon hope to go through the entire menu!
Favorites so far:
Honey Duck, Drunken Noodle, Massaman Curry, Thai Steak, Bento Box Sunomono, and Three Friend Sushi Roll- just to name a few!
A small quaint place, family run, outside tables, friendly service ( Kwan, Sammie's wife is terrific & always happy) and wonderfully delicious, fresh ingredients that are made to order- spicey, mild or medium???
Hard to find at first, behind Abbotts Custard, on Rt. 60, just East of 43rd Ave.
I will recommend The Noodle House Thai & Sushi Restaurant with very high regards. Not one complaint from my family in 2 years!
Amazing Lunch Special Menu, great prices for fabulous food!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

been there for lunch and dinner. The food is outstanding, the service excellent! whether it is sushi or Thai, well worth the visit. A Vero Beach gem!