“Authentic Thai”

Description: New restaurant
Vero Beach, Florida
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just go. The place was a little on the warm side, but that was forgiven when the excellent food came. Not a bad noodle soup in the house. We had sushi as well and it was cold and fresh. The outdoor seating area on a summer night would be romantic....We'll be back.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Lynn F

Fort Pierce, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have fresh and delicious choices!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife, Toni and I love this great little restaurant! We try to get there at least once a week, for our Sushi and Thai fix. We have tried so many things, but I love the Pad Thai, Spider roll, and Eel avocado Dragon roll. My wife goes crazy for the Tuna Nachos, duck dishes, Tom yum Goong soup, and so much more.
Today, I am bringing 3 of my friends in for dinner, for their first experience with Chef Sammy, and his wonderful family! I hope they are as impressed, as were I, my first time!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank John W
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Fresh Authentic Thai Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was greeted and seated immediatly. Friendly staff and nice atmosphere. Beautiful plants and trees outside. My husband had flat noodleswith seafood and I had the thin noodles with shrimp. I had thai iced tea for the first time, was ok but probably wouldn't get that again.I don't eat Thai often but would go back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank jersey0916
Vero Beach, Florida
“the best thai food in vero”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

the noodle was excellent dish I never got salty or MSG i will try to be there everyday if i can .1000 people said good .that why i try. was excellent and the good thai food.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank thaicity
albany ny
“Not sure...”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Not sure about this place. I had the Pad Thai...it was very salty. I suspected MSG but I never got a headache...so my dish was very salty but my husband had the green curry and it was excellent. I would return here and order something else or ask about the salt content in the Pad Thai. the service was excellent and the place was VERY clean. Price for 2 for lunch special $17...reasonable...make sure you ask about MSG...

• Visited March 2013