“Where there's smoke, there's ... Asiago cheese?” 4 of 5 bubbles

Panera Bread
Ranked #70 of 318 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Quad Cities USA
“Where there's smoke, there's ... Asiago cheese?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Let me begin by saying, I like Panaera. Their pastries, soup, bread, baggles ... it's all good. When I'm home, I stop by frequently because I enjoy their Mango Ceylon tea. So my wife and I stopped by in Vero (we'd been here numerous times before) for some soup in a bread bowl. As soon as we walked through the door we were greeted by the overpowering odor of burning cheese. I'm a fan of smoked cheddar ... but burned Asiago, ah ... not so much! Suggestion for the manager ... next time open some doors and air it out.

Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Columbus, Ohio
“Just a good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I like the Panera chain - consistently good food at reasonable prices. This is no exception. And excellent customer service. We arrived 6:25am before heading north and manager saw us standing at door and opened early to let us in.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Vero Beach, Florida
“Always reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great place for lunch, lots of sandwiches and soup or salads, and the fresh-baked desserts are wonderful....some of the sandwiches are a bit pricey for what you get though.

Visited December 2012
Vero Beach, Florida
“Always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Love their orange scone, fantastic ice tea and breads that are always fresh. We always have excellent service at this location, which has easy access and lots of parking. Outdoor dining is always an option in pleasant surroundings. Salads, soups, sandwiches all prepared and presented with a smile from the staff.

Visited March 2013
NB
“Terrific spot for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We dine here about once a week. The food is fresh - many good, healthy choices. Haven't had anything I didn't thoroughly enjoy. Great value. Really good coffee. Friendly staff.

• Visited February 2013