“Delicious, clean, excellent service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ChiChi's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #14 of 14 Dessert in Vero Beach
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I love it, delicious yogurt, fruits are always fresh, mmmm my favorite combination is.
Yogurt tart, fresh strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, kiwi, granola, shredded coconut, peanut butter sauce and a cherry.
Oh my Gosh I want to go right now.

1  Thank Chuchutrai

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This place is crappy and gross. I've eaten here twice, and don't plan on ever going back. The first time was FREE because I got a gift certificate from a friend of mine for Christmas, the second time I got practically dragged here by the hair. First of all it's extremely overpriced for what amounts to a bowl of fat free = tasteless ice cream (which tastes like its made with water instead of milk) and you get your choice of stale cereal or frozen solid gummy worms and skittles to shatter your teeth on. There is fresh fruit pieces to put on it, but for the price by weight you'll pay out the nose! Go to Cravings on the beach, it's cheaper and 1,000,000% better quality.

1  Thank Edward S