“Delightfully Indulgent”

Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Vero Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Anytime I am beachside in Vero, I try to convince my wife that we need to stop in for ice cream. I was able to convince her this time. I have always had a great experience, and tonight was no exception. My wife opted for the chocolate peanut butter sugar cone while I went with the salted caramel sugar cone. I'm always looking for new flavors to try, and the staff is happy to oblige me with a sample of anything that piques my interest. We stopped in after dinner tonight and enjoyed our cones on the deck under the umbrellas.
I highly recommend a visit to satisfy your sweet tooth. I know I'll be doing my best to convince my wife on our next trip over to the beach!

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

A little Pricey, $6 for a double scoop, but it was worth every Bit

Went with the Run Raison and it was Fantastic!!!

A clean upscale ice Cream Shop with good service and great sweets

Reviewed February 21, 2014

A lovely clean shop, prefer it to the one in saint Armand's Circle.
Managed to try several flavours during my stay in Vero Beach - Georgia peach is worth a try!

Reviewed February 8, 2014

It's hard for us to come to the beach and not go to Kilwin's. Their real deal is Chocolate, Toffee and Caramel. Unfortunately I don't need any more LBS right now, so I will stick with the cold stuff. Molly is an expert on Chocolate, she thinks their's is the best in Vero beach.

1  Thank Ron C
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Ice cream, Fudge, Chocolates and more. Kilwin's is one of the best sweet shops I have ever been to. And I know my sweets. The two scoop Hot Fudge Sunday I had on this trip was so big I had to finish it the next day. And the fudge, oh the fudge!

1  Thank ronnyber