“Heave on Earth”

Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Vero Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 23, 2013

There is nothing to not like about Kilwin's! The treats are mouth-watering and absolutely delectable, and the staff is friendly and fun!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Perfect place to go after a day at the beach! Great choices of ice cream- Kilwin's had the best cookie dough ice cream I've ever had, but my friends enjoyed the sorbetto and toasted coconut, as well. We also enjoyed they're fudge and other chocolates. The friendly, helpful employees made it that much better.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I love desserts, especially ice cream! When we saw the reviews on trip advisor, we knew we had to try Kilwins - we were not aware it is also a chain. We tried the toasted coconut, salted caramel and peanut butter chocolate. All were delish, especially the toasted coconut! My husband also took some of the peanut butter M&M fudge home.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

when I spend the day with my mom we always share lunch or dinner so we can enjoy a delicious dessert
Kilwins neverdissapoints

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Our visit was quite memorable. The salted caramel was so delicious. The store is very nice and the staff very friendly. We will be sure to return on our next trip to the Island.