“Chocolate!”

Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Vero Beach
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 14, 2013

What more can you say.....the place is full of chocolate, fudge, pastries, cookies ice cream....and all kinds of variation of chocolate.

There are newer reviews for Kilwin's

Reviewed March 14, 2013

After a dull meal we went to Kilwins and it cheered everyone up. Thanks for making such great ice cream!

1  Thank karenbearcountry
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Rich and creamy. A dessert lover's dream. Many exciting and different flavors to choose from. We love their chocolate, choclate chip best...

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Chocolate is one of my most favorite things. Kilwins has a lot of it. However, I would rate it B. it is good, but not the best chocolate I ever tasted.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My wife and I first heard of this place when we were in Traverse City Michigan. We didnt know it was a large chain at the time. The ice cream is very good and the service was real polite. We sat outside on their patio and enjoyed the weather as we ate our ice creams. Conveniently located near the beach also.