“Slow service, decent food.”
Review of Ay Jalisco

Ay Jalisco
Ranked #35 of 321 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Melbourne, Florida
“Slow service, decent food.”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

It's pretty standard sit-down Mexican restaurant. The place is clean and the food is decent. You get a complimentary chips and salsa when you sit down.

I've come for lunch and had to wait 30 minutes just to get my order taken. It typically takes over an hour to finish lunch which means I normally can't even go there for lunch since I can't justify spending one and half hours of my day just to get a $6 taco and enchilida lunch special.

• Visited November 2011

milpitasca
“Great, Inexpensive Mexican Food with Adorable Decor”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My niece lives in Vero Beach and frequents this restaurant. She suggested that the trio of us family members have lunch here. What a delightful surprise in a strip shopping center. The decor was tastefully done with sunflowers hand-painted on the stucco walls and booth dividers. We each ordered something different and all our meals were very well prepared. I loved my beef chimichanga, with accompanying beans and rice. Not too big, spicy, or greasy. Our server was efficient and pleasant. An added surprise was the price. Being from California, I was stunned to see lunch plate prices in the $7 to $9 range! Cute little place - try it!!!

• Visited September 2011