“A little disappointed.”

Dining options: Reservations
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
“A little disappointed.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food was a little salty for my taste and they forgot to include part of my order. Very distracted...

Visited December 2012

Barefoot Bay, FL
“Best Chinese food I've found in Vero Beach”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Vero Beach has needed a good "sit down" NON buffet Chinese restaurant! Now it has one! the food is good, although a bit pricey. I would recommend you try it.

• Visited November 2012
Vero Beach, Fl
“Vero's Best Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This is one of the nicest fanciest decors in a Chinese restaurant within 50 miles. The owners/manager are very kind and gracious and they have one of the most diverse Asian menu's ever. Cantonese, Chinese, Thai, Sushi, Sashimi. I had a $7.95 Pork Chow Mein Lunch that had lots of pork, a piping hot crispy egg roll and a fabulous hot and sour soup. The soup had a little of everything, ground pork, scallions, mushrooms, tofu a nice medium viscosity and not too spicy...just right. They have an excellent price range for dinner with items from $10 up. Finally Vero has a nice Chinese restaurant suitable for dinner other than one of the many Sushi restaurants.

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank LEvoyeur
Vero Beach, Florida
“The Best Asian Food in Vero”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

The Mandarin is a wonderful restaurant addition to Vero's Asian places. It definitely has something for everyone: either in price or taste. Chef Tom brings his Hong Kong style of cooking to the place and I find his dishes to be the best. My favorite is the Seafood Bird's Nest dish. It has loads of perfectly cooked seafood and fresh/crisp veggies in a clear sauce, nestled inside a bird's nest basket, that is edible. My husband loves the Thai, Red Curry Shrimp, where you get a bit of spice with large shrimp and crisp veggies. All meals can include tea, soup or salad, if you choose. We enjoy the fact that you will not have to drink tons of water later due to the salt as there is very little used and no MSG. We did not find the Won Ton soup salty like another reviewer did. They are now offering a summer menu before 6 PM that can't be beat for $12.95. Even includes a house wine or other beverage. The place is very well decorated inside and very clean. We have always enjoyed good service with many smiling servers.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Lorraine M
Vero Beach, Florida
“Lunch was great !”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

There were four of us for lunch and each course was delicious ! I had a Bento Box and the sushi was so fresh and everything else was also very good. We also had Orange Chicken and a Red Curry that was very very good. I think they have the best hot and sour soup I have ever had !

• Visited May 2012