“Watching airplanes take-off and land”

C.J. Cannon's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #39 of 330 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Local favorite for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for thirty years!Cocktail lounge, Banquet Rooms, Wi-Fi & coffee lobby. Southern comfort food dining overlooking the airfields and Florida gardens. Unique retro decor.Serving local, national and international celebrities for three decades. See our celebrity autograph walls! Prime Rib specialists!
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very nice place to eat for seniors, family with small children, They have a big selection on their menu, you can watch the airplanes come and go from your table if seated near a window. Very pleasant and unique.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Can't believe this is an airport restaurant! The beef dishes are like what my mother would make and she was amazing!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My family and I are frequent visitors of CJ Cannon's! We absolutely LOVE this place!! The food is always excellent! I don't think it's possible to get a bad meal here!! Every time we dine here we see familiar faces of customers that must love it here, just as much as we do! Great atmosphere with friendly staff! We will continue to enjoy Cj Cannon's for many years to come!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The food was great. my wife and I both had the prime rib. It was tender, juicy and cooked to perfection. our server Dana was a delight. she was very knowledgable about the menu and checked back with us often. my one negative is the uniform. the black skin tight shirt on the girls is inappropriate for the atmosphere, especially the chunky girls. fix the uniform to represent the atmosphere. thank you.

2  Thank realradiofanvb
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great place to bring family and friends and If you live in Vero, you've eaten at Cannon's you pretty much know everyone there. You'll run into City Officials, local business owners, student pilots and corporate pilots it's a place the locals like to frequent.
Their menu consists of a large varity of homecooked items, like Mom use to make, along with some really great salads. I had the roast turkey with all the fixings,my compliments to the Chef, delicious. The service is always great, these ladies are on top of every little detail.
The atmosphere is interesting to say the least, sit in a booth and watch the student pilots take off and land, Since Cannon's is located at the Vero Beach Municipal Airport pretty easy location to find if your are from out of town.