“Great Beachside cafe!”
Review of Cravings

Cravings
Ranked #4 of 15 Dessert in Vero Beach
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went to Cravings several times during my week long stay at the Driftwood Resort. My first visit is to pick up their Michigan Cherry granola, which I use to top my yogurt parfaits! So delicious. We also went for breakfast, and they make great breakfast sandwiches (croissant with egg, cheese and spinach is yummy, as is the BLT). They also have pastries and muffins, yummy cookies, coffee and smoothies, and ice cream! Consistently good food and a friendly staff - an Oceanside staple for nearly 30 years!

There are newer reviews for Cravings

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great place to grab Breakfast or Lunch....offering a wide variety of eclectic Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads Gourmet Coffees and Desserts, along with more standard items for the less daring. Everything seemed to be prepared in house and the counter help was friendly and very helpful. Plan to return the next time we visit Vero Beach.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I am at Cravings first thing in the morning.. I have my double cappuchino and try some of their samples.. Their walnut chocolate chip cookies are a MUST to bring home for my family as is their granola.. I'm partial to the michigan cherry variety. this is just a great spot for breakfast or ice cream.. Lunch was just so so.. sandwich left a lot to be desired...

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I called in an order to pick up. I parked my car around back, still running, for 2 mins as i went in to pick up my food. As i came back out i saw a large white suv backing up slowly in front of my car. I waited for the car to stop, but it did not, it came about 3 inches away from my car before i honked my horn. To my supprise a blonde women raced out of her car looking upset, i said " i didn't think you were going to stop!" she quickly replied "oh, I saw you!! THIS IS MY PARKING SPOT!" shaking her head. I was shocked, come to find out she walked through the back of cravings, it was the owner!! I cannot believe she has the audacity to treat her customers like this!!! I also work on the beach a couple blocks down, and will be telling everyone i come across about this incident! Also, the service is extremely rude as well!! i will never ever be back!!!!!!!!!

4  Thank Kelley249
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My horse radish roast beef sandwich was wonderful. Ice cream is delicious. Prices are good. Service is great and they are very friendly.