“Good Starbucks quality coffee + Fabulous pastry's”
Review of Cravings

Cravings
Ranked #4 of 14 Dessert in Vero Beach
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Little independent coffee, lunch shop with cool offerings both non healthy and healthy (yogurt with their granola - YUM). Sit inside their diner like decor or outside in the sun on tables just in front. Very fun morning place. Can get very busy. Could use more service people sometimes.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fresh pastries in the morning and ice cream at night, right on the main street. The wait wasn't long (it's a small place, but a good one!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My daughter and I had a sandwich at Cravings while visiting the many lovely shops in the area. The sandwiches can be tailor made, so I picked corned beef with provolone and mustard and mayo, and asked for it to be heated. Yummy! We were there about 2:30, so were able to sit at one of the limited tables inside, since it was a rainy day. There are more tables outside than there are in. Everything on view in the pastry showcases looks inviting. My husband and I sampled some delicious baked goods there for breakfast one day.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We had a quick lunch at this cafe before departing Vero. Both my husband and I had the chicken salad sandwich and it was delish! I saw lots of yummy looking cookies in there and the ice cream looked great too. But, we didn't get any sweets this trip. I saw that they also have breakfast pastries and other breakfast items that look great. Kids would love this place as would adults. It's a great little place to grab a quick bite or sit and relax and read the paper (or your ipad).
It's pretty tiny inside and a few tables but there is a larger outdoor seating area which is mostly under cover. The menu is large with lots of items so you may have a hard time making up your mind!!
We will definitely return!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Nothing to look at but everything to enjoy, this little hole-in-the-wall bistro will delight your tastebuds! Unbeknownst to many, as Cravings is known for their wonderful ice cream, sundays, breads, cookies, coffees and smoothies, but it also has a wonderful salad, soup and sandwich menu, for lunch! Unfortunately most of their soups are chicken or beef based, (I am a vegetarian) but the salads are original and to die for! I would eat there daily, if I was nearby! Indoor and outdoor seating, on Ocean drive, not to be missed. Part of Vero's highlights! Owner almost always there!