“Amazing! :)” 5 of 5 bubbles

Florida Cracker Airboat Rides & Guide Service
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Vero Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Come see real Florida on a true custom airboat built by Capt. Lawrence. While gliding along and enjoying the sights Capt. Lawrence will narrate through talk around headsets. His vast knowldge of the history of area and the aqutic life will amaze young and old alike. With over 35 years of airboat knowldge and 8 years in the tour business with a perfect safty record he is Vero Beaches most experienced airboat Capt. Please take time to read some of the reviews from customers all over the world that have experienced what makes Florida Cracker so popular and keeps them comming back.
“Amazing! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Wow, it was way more fun than I ever anticipated! Lawrence was the best tour guide. Very laid back. He has a great sense of humor, very personable and new the area very well. Even though we went on an overcast day he found us dozens of alligators, along with other wildlife and vegetation. We had an age group range from four to fifty and we all had huge smiles on our faces! I would definetly recommend this voyage to anyone! We drove ninety miles from our hotel and we all said it was definetly worth it!

Vero Beach, Florida
“The BEST Airboat Tour in South Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have known Lawrence Kyzer for over 20 years and have toured with him many times over those years - with friends, family - old & young. Everyone has always enjoyed the ride and Lawrence's knowledge of the local flora and fauna. Having been born and raised in Indian River County gives Lawrence a "leg up" because he KNOWS what's in those waters. I don't think I've ever been on a tour where we saw NO gators! He will definitely put you on them!!! Fun for families of all ages!

Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
“Gators, gators and more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Thanks Captain Lawrence for incredible photos and memories today; this year's photo calendar will be special. Your knowledge of the tropical ecosystem brought amazing depth to our journey through the world of the gators, birds, turtles, etc. watching the snake bird was like watching a movie of an unknown creature. We were especially pleased with your familiarity with the gators---you even knew about their location by their scraps of battle.

Visited December 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

At first, I was worried about seeing the Alligators, but once I saw one, I couldn't see enough! This guy really knew what he was doing! His passion was really impressive and made the trip so much better! I would do it 1,000 times.

Palm City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

My family and I took an airboat tour with Capt. Lawrence and had a great time!! Capt. Lawrence is not only very knowledgeable about all the animals but he kept us laughing the whole time. We were able to get a lot of amazing photos of gators, birds, turtles and flowers. If your looking for an airboat tour we definitely recommend Capt. Lawrence!!!!

1 Thank Katie R