“Best Sushi in Town”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My wife and I eat here at least once a month, more if we get the time. It is great for takeout or for a sit down meal. Both the Thai (I always get Pad Thai) and Sushi are good, but we like the Sushi best. Crazy Eel Roll and Beauty and the Beast Rolls are our standard order. Also Tuna tataki for an appetizer if we are dinning in. We've tried all of the sushi options in town and found this place the best, to our liking.

1  Thank David S

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had Shrimp Pad Thai, my husband had Red Curry with chicken and my aunt had Chicken Yaki Soba. All of the food was absolutely excellent. We usually are big Sushi eaters so I could not leave without trying something. Oh my gosh, best unagi ever. The fish was so fresh and we got two very large pieces. I was so mad that I had not ordered Sushi. Needless to say, I can't wait to return to Vero so that we can eat at Bangkok again and go all Sushi. The service was very fast and friendly. Very good value for the money.

1  Thank sunlover6072
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I visited Bangkok in Downtown Vero Beach last night for the first time. All I can say is, I can't wait to go back and I can't wait to take our friends who have never been and think they've found the best sushi place in town, not far down the road!

I'm relatively new to the sushi scene so I can't really speak from a lot of experience but my husband travels frequently and has been enjoying it for years. We both agreed this was probably our best experience thus far. The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation of our meal was exceptional. Not like anything I've ever seen at any other restaurants I've been too. From the lightly breaded and quickly fried REAL crab meat in the martini glass with sauce and topped with an orchid blossom, to the fully loaded eel roll...just fabulous! I ordered the Lobster Roll and will probably order it again next time we visit! It was THAT good.

The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful and gave us plenty of time to look over the menu and answered our many questions with a smile. We went right at dinnertime and were pleasantly surprised this place was not mobbed. I think we've found a little known secret gem in our own little town!

We really enjoyed the quiet, quaint, and friendly atmosphere. It's not a large place but there was plenty of seating, lights were dimly lit & we really enjoyed a really romantic & delicious meal.

$56.00 for dinner for 2, an appetizer & side of soup & soft drinks was well worth it!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

$50.00 for a lunch here on April 17th, but that included two glasses of wine for my wife Jennifer and the tip. Overall, it was a great experience for what was to rekindle a relationship in a new area.

Visiting Vero Beach, we came across the Bangkok Inn as we passed the Indian River Courthouse. For lunch we had the Sushi Nachos, a spicy tuna appetizer and a crunchy roll. My wife had two glasses of wine while I had water as I was the one driving. This was after we were served their chicken noodle soup without even asking for it. Our waitress even hooked me up with a second bowl.

The service was great - the food even better. The restaurant was very clean with each booth separate and private from the next.

Should we visit this area again, Bangkok Inn will definitely be on the list of places to eat.

/s/ William E. Lewis Jr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

1  Thank WilliamELewisJr
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This restaurant does a lot or mostly sushi but we like Pad Thai. In the past I have ordered one of the rice dishes and it was delicious. Cannot comment on the sushi since we do not eat it.