“Excellent food at this hideaway restaurant”

Havana Nights Piano Bar
Ranked #34 of 333 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jasmine Lane
Description: Vibrant and Lively Spirits, live entertainment nightly, Happy Hour 4:30pm-6:00pm Monday-Thursday, full menu available. Doors open at 5:00pm Friday and Saturday
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed at the Caribbean Court Hotel where Havana is located. Enjoyed the Early Bird special for less than $24pp that included salad, entree, and dessert. Intimate atmosphere with Cuban decor. Staff provided great service and drinks were good. The food was cooked to absolute perfection. I had the shrimp in garlic sauce and my husband had the grilled salmon. Both were delicious. Our food came with awesome carrots--cooked with cardemon--and skinny string beans and a delightful mushroom spinach mousse. This chef rocks! Only disappointment was the desserts--just OK but a letdown after that awesome dinner.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Got there about 8:45pm on a Thursday. Bar was filled, but had several tables open. Bartender immediately came over for orders. Took care of us promptly. They have a tapas menu as well as their dinner menu from main restaurant. Cozy, cool atmosphere that we would go back to!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Nice sexy, very sultry, I liked the bar which was affordable, but dinner was just out of reach for an average person

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Lounge is inside Caribbean Court Hotel. Very cozy piano bar and piano player was very good. Friendly staff. Tapas available but we did not try the food.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I spent a few of hours at the Havana Nights Piano Bar last week having cocktails and appetizers. What a terrific place. The music was relaxing, the service excellent, the food was outstanding and I met some really interesting people.
I had the black bean soup and the Shrimp Ceviche, both full of complex, wonderful flavors and textures. The bartender was obviously a well trained professional and very personable.
There is a balcony overlooking the lush gardens of the adjoining Caribbean Court Hotel. I took a walk around the hotel and was awed by the tropical beauty and the attention to detail. I often entertain friends and clients when I am at my vacation home in Vero Beach and I am sure that the next time I need lodging for them, it will be here.
These guys get it. Right down to the valet parking.