“FOR THE WELL HEELED” 5 of 5 stars

Havana Nights Piano Bar
Ranked #30 of 308 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American, Pub, Cuban, Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jasmine Lane
Description: Vibrant and Lively Spirits, live entertainment nightly, Happy Hour 5:00pm-7:00pm, full menu available
Mountainside, New Jersey
“FOR THE WELL HEELED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Nice sexy, very sultry, I liked the bar which was affordable, but dinner was just out of reach for an average person

Visited May 2013

NewEngland-Florida
“Very cozy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Lounge is inside Caribbean Court Hotel. Very cozy piano bar and piano player was very good. Friendly staff. Tapas available but we did not try the food.

Visited May 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I spent a few of hours at the Havana Nights Piano Bar last week having cocktails and appetizers. What a terrific place. The music was relaxing, the service excellent, the food was outstanding and I met some really interesting people.
I had the black bean soup and the Shrimp Ceviche, both full of complex, wonderful flavors and textures. The bartender was obviously a well trained professional and very personable.
There is a balcony overlooking the lush gardens of the adjoining Caribbean Court Hotel. I took a walk around the hotel and was awed by the tropical beauty and the attention to detail. I often entertain friends and clients when I am at my vacation home in Vero Beach and I am sure that the next time I need lodging for them, it will be here.
These guys get it. Right down to the valet parking.

Haines City, Florida
“Nice evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a great piano bar with a nice drink and bar menu. If you are looking for a relaxed evening, check out Havana Nights.

Visited April 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

the music was delightful and the appetizer we had was delicious - we had the portabella mushroom - my husband would not have ordered that but I wanted it so he tried it and he loved it

Visited April 2013