“Great Jazz”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jasmine Lane
Description: Vibrant and Lively Spirits, live entertainment nightly, Happy Hour 4:30pm-6:00pm Monday-Thursday, full menu available. Doors open at 5:00pm Friday and Saturday
Alexandria
“Great Jazz”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Pleasant bar with very good jazz during the week and on the weekend. Great after dinner spot. It was a bit noisy one night but that seemed due to a loud very talkative party at the bar.

Visited October 2012

Lakeland, Florida
“Cozy restaurant with piano player”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Loved the interior of the restaurant with the live music. Small and intimate setting with nice bar. Food was fantastic and came from Maison's downstairs. Great place to eat, especially if you are staying at the hotel.

Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
“On a warm evening, the rooftop is the place to be...”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

They usually have what I call lounge style jazz on the weekends. The South Beach area is still largely residential and Havana nights has a local feel to it. Not touristy.

Visited October 2011
Vero Beach, Florida
“Another fantastic dinner! Thanks to Chef Felix.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Perfect Monday night at the piano bar. Wonderful music and as always, fantastic food. We have tried just about everything on the menu and have always loved our meal. We are looking forward to another fun wine tasting in the fall too!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice for a romantic night out....”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My husband took me here for our weekly "date night" and it was great. I loved the decor...white leather (?) booths with turquoise pillows, glass candle holders with sand and shells in the bottom and white candles, each sitting on a fresh palm frond. Sea turtle shells on one of the walls, even the menus were neat....covered in straw. All very "beachy" and also romantic. Piano music playing ... the first set there were no vocals but when the gentleman came back for the second set, he also sang. Very nice! We shared a couple of appetizers/tapas. The calamari steak was tender and although the sauce was a bit sweet for my taste, it was very good. The baby octopus was difficult to eat. It had a nice flavor but for some reason, I expected them to be served such that they didn't look like they'd just been pulled from the ocean. They were precious little whole bodies so I had to close my eyes when I ate them and couldn't manage to keep that up so didn't finish them. I've had octopus many times...just not whole ones like that!!! We both had a sole fillet and scallops in a white wine sauce and loved it. The sole was flaky and not too "fishy" tasting and the scallops were a nice size and very tender and flavorful. It came with a salad or lobster bisque and a choice of 3 desserts. Hubby opted for the lobster bisque and I stole a spoonful and really enjoyed it. They were out of balsamic vinaigrette dressing so our server brought me the chef's suggested replacement which was GROSS! Some sort of raisin dressing and I HATE raisins. Blech! Good thing she put it on the side. Neither of us had dessert because they were out of the one I wanted and the other two choices didn't appeal to me. The mojitos and chocolate martinis were delicious and the service was great. If they wouldn't have run out of salad dressing and the dessert I wanted (at 7pm on a Thursday night when it wasn't very crowded?!?!) I would have added another star.