“Nice Pub for Sandwiches”
Review of Kelley's Irish Pub

Kelley's Irish Pub
Ranked #138 of 329 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Always consistent with the serving size of their sandwiches. We eat there a lot and always get the same old, same old sandwiches. (Tuna) They never fail to disappoint us. The size of the sandwich is always plentiful to eat. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank PJSUNSHINE

Reviewed October 8, 2013

A popular hangout for the heavy drinkers in the area, but nothing worth visiting unless you want the noise and back-slapping atmosphere of Irish pubs.

4  Thank jjstives
Reviewed October 1, 2013

was directed to this restaurant when looking for a good ruben sandwich, or just corned beef.
While the rye was grilled, the meat was microwaved with the cheese - not on the sandwich.

Not what I expected for an Irish pub at all - the menu is more like American diner fare - salad with scoop of tuna salad, egg salad, etc. oh, and the soup - yeah, just skip it.

The wait staff - attentive and personable- and quick . . .

a quick look at the bar offerings - nothing spectacular -
basically, it's a bar with diner food.

by the way, the menu and the sign on the door says Irish pub and deli - no deli that I noticed. just the poor cook with multiple microwaves and you can hear them ding throughout the establishment.

4  Thank Doreen H
Reviewed August 31, 2013

great sandwiches, service and atmosphere, but nothing like any irish pub, that i have visited, big choice on beverages, would return again for lunch, no dinner is served

3  Thank jack s
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went to Kelly's to have a few drinks and hang out. I used the ladies room and after 60 seconds I was startled by a loud screaching woman banging on the door. I assumed someone had had a few too many and tried to ignore the interruption. Next came shouting and name calling directed at the" b***h" in the bathroom! I hurried out and saw a curly haired woman who looked intoxicated telling me I took too long in the bathroom. I told the bartender what happened and she informed me that was the bar manager! I WILL NEVER GO BACK! !!!!!!!!!!

6  Thank poochina