WINNER WONDERLAND

“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Avanzare Ristorante - MOVED

Avanzare Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 20th street
Description: This is the best restaurant in Vero Beach!! You can't get in without a reservation. Look at the other web sites - yelp, urban spoon, etc. 772-978-9789
Vero Beach, Florida
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

All I can say is WOW. Best Italian in Vero! Great service, great prices, and great food. I have too many favorites so it's hard to tell you all of my recommendations. Just go!

Visited October 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Italian food outside of Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

My wife and I were in Vero on vacation with friends and Avanzare was recommended to us by the resort staff. After the appetizers we had on Wednesday night, we made reservations for the next night!! Incredible homemade gnudi pasta, lasagna, and desserts. Our waiters, Corey and Michael, and owner Roger couldn't have taken better care of us. Avanzare will now be a standard stop for us whenever we're in Vero Beach.

Sebastian, Florida
“Chef is very creative with flavors and it works...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have been to Avanzare a few times and have told many people, I am glad after living here for 10 yrs to find this wonderful place..I will be back! Best grilled Caesar Salad,,Homemade pasta..creative selections..Enjoy!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Crystal River, Florida, United States
“More Than Pleasant Surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stop for the night often in Vero Beach on our trips between Crystal River and family in South Florida. For a long time we dined at Carrabbas on U.S. 1, which we always enjoyed. On one trip we decided to try something different, and chose Avanzare. When we arrived, we almost turned back because the frontage was basically unattractive, being in a strip of retail businesses. I read the review of "jack s" and could only think, "Jack, your silly narrow mindedness caused you to miss a wonderful dining experience. You should have listened to your friend's recommendation." We didn't turn back and discovered a treasure we have visited again and again! The hosts are gracious, the servers attentive and knowledgeable, and the cuisine to die for! They start you out with a tease, such as a prosciutto wrapped grape. The drinks are generous, ice cold, and and perfectly mixed. It is a struggle to choose between the offerings of the regular menu and the daily specials but, I promise, you will not be disappointed with whatever you choose. Their homemade pastas and Italian gravy are just fantastic. The last time we were there was because my wife chose it as where she wanted to have her birthday dinner *(note: she can choose essintially anywhere she wants). We told our server, Ken, that we had driven over 300 miles just to dine there. He related that to the manager and we were rewarded with a dessert on him. Just outstanding!

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank James F
Vero Beach, Florida
“Wonderful creative menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I just love the food and gracious service at Avanzare. The grilled Caesar salad is fabulous and the homemade pasta is heavenly! Early bird specials are hard to pass up! We love the creative menu and the staff is always so friendly and happy to see you. Don;t miss an opportunity to visit this lovely, delicious and inviting restaurant!

• Visited August 2012