“Great Ambiance !!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 20th street
Description: This is the best restaurant in Vero Beach!! You can't get in without a reservation. Look at the other web sites - yelp, urban spoon, etc. 772-978-9789
Reviewed December 2, 2011

We visited Avanzare for my birthday dinner and was very impressed. We were a little hesitant to go in because of the appearance of the front (it didn't look like much) but I'm sure glad we did. The service was great and the food was amazing! Definitely recommend Avanzare!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Four of us went to Avanzare to celebrate our friend's birthday. The restaurant is rather small, but has a cozy atmosphere. They have two separate dining rooms and two separate bar areas (full bars by the way). Drinks were excellently prepared with chilled glasses and mixed to perfection. Our waiter, Mike, was excellent ... friendly and attentive to our needs. The food was also outstanding. I had the shrimp francaise with pasta ... excellent. One of our guests had the short rib lasagna ... to die for!! All in all a wonderful experience and at a moderate price range.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Atmosphere was very nice, good service and the food was very good. I will go back.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

OK, so don't let the front of this restaurant fool you! If you drive by you will think, are you kidding me, that is a 5 star restaurant! But it sure is. Once you spend an evening there you will understand why, and I don't think you will be disappointed, and I bet you go back!

There are two dining rooms here. The first one you walk into is the most inviting, and I have to admit that the back dining room is not as nice. I am a bit confused on why the owners have not chosen to make this room as inviting as the front. But with all that no matter where you are seated the service and food are outstanding!

This restaurant has a great wine list, great service and the food is absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

Love the small plate choices. Nice for those who don't want the starchy pasta or potatoes included with an entree. Desserts are wonderful. Cozy space and serene atmosphere. Service is extremely attentive including owner interation with diners, a nice personal touch.

1  Thank ssmith9179