“Great food, great drinks!”
Review of Kata Restaurant

Kata Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 334 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Loved the food and the martini's are awesome. Karaoke on Saturday night was lots of fun! Sushi is amazing!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had an order of Pad Thai and a red curry dish to go and it was the best in town !!! Can't wait to go back, next time we'll eat in the restaurant. The prices are also very fair.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been to Kata at least once a month since moving to Vero about 6 months ago. Good food, one of my favorite places in town.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

When Kata first opened it was very good, not sure what or who is different but just not the same. Fresh Sushi during the off season is a crap shoot in a town with what feels like a hundred sushi restaurants, that being said, I've never had anything but fresh seafood there. My issue with the maki rolls are that there is way too much rice, very Americanized I guess, but I could not enjoy the fish. The service at Kata seems to have a younger (and less knowledgeable) staff than some of the others in town. During my last visit it was very evident, I understand a service staff that performs as a team, but with only four other guests in the dining room I found no reason to have 3 different people serving me, almost as if they were all on break and took turns being interrupted from their own meal.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Two persons dined. One had drunken noodles and the other Pad Thai. We both asked for a bit spicy. Spice level ranges from 1-5 five being the hottest. I had level 3 my friend had two. Each was nicely flavored and spiced. I like hot food and 3 was enough for me. I will be back. Pad Thai was great however don't have pork with it - very dry. My friend had shrimp with the drunken noodles - sweet, fresh and well prepared.