Comfort Suites Vero Beach
  • Pool
  • Pool
Citrus Motel(Vero Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewspleasant hotelsausage pattiesyogurtfridge and microwavefree breakfastking suitebreakfast areaclean roomspleasant stayhot breakfastoutlet mallwould definitely stay here againpillowssofaveroflkeys
Reviewed June 12, 2013

It's not near the beach, but the accommodations are great. Just a bit of a ride to the island and the beach. A quiet location. Very comfortable, clean room. Being a solo female traveler I enjoyed
the place very much. Downtown has several art galleries that are worth visiting. The Vero Beach Museum of Art is a nice size with interesting showings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for a weekend baseball tournament. The "owner" was at the hotel and was very RUDE to all the guest. I cannot imagine why the owner would behave in such a demeaning manner . The staff was nice and the hotel was very clean . I will not stay there again!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Maria P
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed two nights here, the lady that took my reservation and checked me in (after 18 hours of driving) was very kind and helpful. I even tried to show my gratification by offering her a tip to which she politely refused by saying "It's OK, I was only doing my job". I had to pinch myself to make sure I was not dreaming!
Overall the place was clean and peaceful.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Brand new hotel, hotel and rooms are very clean, bed were very comfortable and clean, the only windows in our room was facing a wall...not a big deal if you are there for sleeping. Microwave was absent. I have an anecdote about the manager, the manager is in duty at the front desk for the registration from end of the afternoon to 7:30 in the evening, all customers that step in looking for a room for the night, always get the same answer, ''this is my last room'' so customer doesn't qualify for the reduction coupon like room savers as an example. Being in the business office center for 30 minutes, I was a witness of that approach by the manager for at least 3 customers. To bad, the place is nice and the breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: Arrive before 3:30 pm if you have a discount coupon or later in the evening...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had to work crazy hours and decided to spend the night close to work. Got a deal so selected this hotel - was so glad I did. The beds are SO comfy, the room is very quiet, A/C made the room cool and I slept like a baby! Everyone was so friendly and nice - I accidently left an item in the room and it was packaged in plastic and left at the front desk for me the next day! This was an expensive item and I thought for sure it was gone forever, but these nice folks had it waiting form me as promised when I called! They had a little bagged breakfast for me in the morning as I left before the free buffet began...Just cannot say enough nice things about this place. Great bargain for the money too - go figure!

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business