“Very Clean, New Hotel”

Comfort Suites Vero Beach
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights and everything was wonderful! Everyone is very helpful and friendly. The owner, Vito, actually works the front desk! He is one of several people that keep this hotel very clean. It is the cleanest breakfast area I've been to in a hotel. The pool is not big, but it sparkles, super clean! While we were here, the hotel was quiet. There were not any groups as mentioned in a previous review. Thank you to everyone and especially the owner for taking pride in this hotel. It is so nice to find a clean, new and quiet hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SpanishTeacherTam
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Vero Beach

Reviewed July 16, 2011

Tournaments had the local hotels packed to capacity. Felt lucky to find a room. We were 3 adults. They had a King with a sleeper sofa. A very lovely room. Two keys were issued though one had to be plugged into a special fixture to make the lights work. I'd ask for 3 keys had I known. The door outside to the pool wasn't working for any guest's keys. About 11pm when we moved furniture to pull out the sofa - no sheets. None stored anywhere in the room. Had to go ask. I would have thought they would have told us at check in to come back for sheets since they knew we were going to need all the sleeping capacity of the room. No apology or anything, just a look of annoyance that we were bugging them. We'd already had to go ask for change to run the machines in guest laundry - getting attitude then also. I attributed some of this to being overwhelmed by guests - namely high energy teens - but all very polite. It was all quiet at night with no hallway noise. Breakfast was feeble. Two of three coffee pots were empty. The one attendant stood watching coffee brew in the back rather than tending to food supplies that were empty. I think I'd try elsewhere before returning here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank PTRoadie
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Lovely, clean, great breakfast. great value, great hotel, fun pool.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2011

This hotel is located conveniently off I-95 at Route 60 (near Vero Beach and Sebastian, FL). Our stay was very pleasant, as this hotel is clean, new, comfortable, and spacious. The breakfast was very complete, with the usual cereals, make-your-own waffles, yogurts, and pastries...however, the day we were there, they were also serving scrambled eggs. These turned out to be the BEST scrambled eggs I have ever had at a hotel (not the grainy dry eggs you often get at similar hotels). They apparently always have a hot choice along with the cold options! The rooms are a bit more spacious than at other typical hotels. I liked that the sofa bed was set at an angle to the king bed. It faced the television better, and added a bit of interior design appeal to the room. The beds were comfortable, and the room was quiet (we were facing the pool, not I-95). I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a pleasant place to stay near I-95 from Sebastian to Vero Beach. Keep in mind that the entrance to the hotel is a block or two further east (on Rte 60) than the hotel itself...a bit tricky to find.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool...it's quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2011

My father came in to town unannounced and neede a place to stay, and quick! During spring break is not the easiest time to find a place, but what a gem I found with this one! My dad was happy ( I believe his exact words were Oooo- Rah!) . CLean and new, beautiful resort. The cost was a little high, $120 per night, but where else can you stay that is as pretty as this. Far away from the beaches, so be wary of this. It is out at I95, so if you were looking to just stay outside of town, it is perfect. For me it was great, since the outlet malls were within 2 miles.. which is where my dad always wants to go!

Room Tip: close to I 95!!!
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2011

We arrived in Vero Beach without any hotel plans. Vito was extremely helpful on the phone. When we arrived, we were greeted warmly by the owner (Jay) and all information was explained to us. At first we were only going to stay for one night, but ended up being there for eight days because of the excellent service and accommodations. The hot breakfasts were great and Christa was always pleasant and helpful--even going out of her way to accommodate a guest's food allergy issues.

I have NO IDEA why ANYBODY would EVER complain about this place. We had several jovial conversations with the staff and were treated with dignity and courtesy.
I observed the manager with hotel guest children and did not see anything offensive at all. Hello---This is a hotel where people stay to relax--if parents want more than that in their hotel accommodations, please go to Disney World and be entertained! The staff are *professionals* not costumed characters who romp around the lobby to entertain your children.

I am a very fussy person when it comes to cleanliness, and I was thrilled to see that the rooms are tastefully decorated and *CLEAN*!!! Sheets are soft and the bed is very comfortable! Lots of squishy soft pillows to lull us to sleep. We will definitely return here for our hotel needs and refer to our friends.

THIS IS A PERFECT PLACE TO STAY. Enjoy this lovely hotel!

Room Tip: Also has laundry facilities!
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2011

After an awful night at Quality Inn in Vero Beach on Route 1, this hotel was a warm and inviting find....The room was very comfortable...got a good nights sleep. Breakfast area was clean and well stocked. Did not use the room safe, so my dollar was refunded...no hassles...

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple