“Best hotel in Vero for price paid!”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Orlando, Florida
“Best hotel in Vero for price paid!”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I have stayed at this property several times in 2010 on business and pleasure. Hands down the best service and product for the price paid I have experienced anywhere and I am on the road 60-70 nights a year. Staff is very attentive and friendly. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is going well.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
SF
Reviewed September 17, 2010

I was in town for a funeral. In fairness-- I LOVED the hotel-it's nicely appointed, rooms are large and breakfast was good. Problem was--I had a piece of jewelry STOLEN from my room. The staff at the hotel was anything but helpful. The Vero Beach police however were helpful. In fact they called me and told me that sure enough..,my room had been entered at a time when it should not have been and that an employee was clearly responsible based on "additional evidence". The hotel DID NOTHING to assit me or compensate me. I repeatly left messages for the manager who DID NOT call me back. Put it this way, you can stay--but take your stuff with you when you go to BREAKFAST--it's THAT BAD!!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
4 Thank tired4travel
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 24, 2010

Great accommodations, fantastic service....lobby feels like a little slice of South Beach!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Madiera Beach, Fl.
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I had a room/suite on the third floor with one king size bed. The room was really a very basic size but was set up very nicely. There were two bathrooms with a separate toilet area with its own sink and mirror. The bathroom shower pressure worked very well in the bathroom was truly spotless as well as the rooms.

The sitting area with a desk was roomy and there was a small area that fit a coffeepot, glasses, and small refrigerator as well as a microwave. I should probably note that my sister and mother stayed in a room across the hall from me. They had two queen size beds and the sitting area with significantly smaller.

The lobby had coffee and 24 hours. They also had what looked like a nice breakfast buffet, though I don't generally eat breakfast so I skipped to this and cannot comment on it. This hotel had a pool but it was pretty small and seating is very limited. It was near the parking lot. I popped my head into the gym which was small but well-equipped and looked new.

This hotel did not have a hair dryer, not a big deal for me but if you were staying here for vacation or do not normally travel with a hair dryer you may want to make note of this. The hotel was pretty much in a room in an a remote area.

A few miles away is a mall in the shopping center. We ate dinner at a restaurant called the dockside grill which was in a place called the Royal Palms Center. It had been recommended by the hotel staff. I found the staff friendly, helpful, and informative.

The price for this hotel suite was beyond reasonable. It was comfortable and clean and I can absolutely recommend.

The only thing that I can say that I did not like about this hotel is fairly strange; for some reason when I in the lobby and used the distilled water from the pot, it tasted fishy. I didn't think much about it until I attempted to make a cup of tea in my room and had used the coffee pot to heat the water (which had been bottled) and again it tasted fishy. My sister also noted the same. The coffee however was fine.

I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I was in the area. Cleanliness is important to me than the hotel was spotless from top to bottom.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank kathryninfl
Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed April 16, 2010

I traveled with a college baseball team and we stayed at the Springhill Suites. This place is gorgeous and way too nice for a bunch of stinky baseball players. :) While we were there, there were also 4 other teams in and out of there and I thought they did a phenomenal job with all of the guests staying there. We were there for 6 nights and most of our rooms had 4 people per room - and it was livable! The toilet and a sink were in a separate WC from the shower/tub and a second sink, which was great for 4 adults trying to share. There are little things - like they don't have soap dishes, towel racks, hair dryer, etc., but that's negligible. The microwave and mini-fridge were lifesavers. The continental breakfast was nice and they worked hard to keep it stocked for a bunch of hungry college guys. However, the hot meals (waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage) got really old after a week - no variety. But hey, it was a hot breakfast! Not much seating if you are late to breakfast, either. The location was the only beef I had with the place. When we made the reservations, we were led to believe that it was closer to Vero Beach, itself. We were playing at Dodgertown and it was a good 15 minute drive. And there is NOTHING within walking distance, not even the beach. We had to road trip even to Subway. However, if location isn't an issue for you, it's nice and quiet. No noise from road traffic and really not much noise from the rest of the hotel. And I had the first room next to the lobby on the first floor. The staff there was WONDERFUL and so patient and accommodating with all of the large groups staying there.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
München
Reviewed February 20, 2010

Great, new hotel: modern design, spacious rooms, free internet, great complimentary breakfast, friendly staff!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Vero Beach area doesn't offer the best, kid friendly hotels except for the quality but highly priced Disney property. Now, this SpringHill Suites offers a great new lodging expereince within easy driving distance to all Vero points of interest. Roomy rooms, properly set up for computer/elctronics connections, work & relaxation. Low price (at least now --we paid AAA at below $120/night), good quality free breaksfast. Very comfortable bedding. Staff is friendly, helpful and efficient--especially Richard at front desk.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family