SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach
$169
Comfort Suites Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$81
$76
Prestige Hotel Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West I-95(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$86
Hampton Inn Vero Beach(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$274
$181
Sea Turtle Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$231
$160
  • Pool
Sea Spray Inn(Vero Beach)(Great Value!)
$116
$93
All reviewsfront desksitting areadesk areafree breakfast isquiet areanice breakfastwaffle makeryogurthot breakfastbaseball tournamentgreat place to staywould highly recommend this hotelmini fridgeminute drivenice stayeach morningsink
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel. The property is set back off the road a bit in a nice landscaped setting. The condition is clean, modern and comfortable. At the front desk, Andrea and Talya are very friendly and helpful for info on the local area and go above and beyond to make you feel at home. Their professionalism and dedication ensured a first class experience. - I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Missy D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

JB,

From the entire staff at Springhill Suites Vero Beach thanks so much for your kind words.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

As I entered the lobby, I was immediately greeted with two genuine smiles. Andrea and Talya were there to acknowledge me. Anything that I asked for was done with a smile and they were very efficient. If looking for anything to do or places to eat, these are definitly the girls to ask. They know of all of the great places in town. They didn't steer me wrong one time. The hotel itself was nesteld away in a tree-filled parking lot that made me feel cozy and at home. Inside the lobby was very modern and clean. A fresh aroma filled the halls. My experience was definitely a positive one. They are very lucky to have found such lovely girls to represent the hotel. I will defnitley be back again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Missy D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Justine,

I completely agree with you. Andrea and Talya are wonderful. Thank you so much for your review. Its been great having you a part of our family here at Springhill Suites Vero Beach.

We hope to see you again on another production at Riverside Theatre.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting relatives in the area. True to Marriott hospitality, this property checked off all the boxes - excellent front desk staff; great complimentary breakfast; clean, modern, and comfortable room (except the sofa was rather hard); and comfy bed. The bathroom had a separate room for the toilet with a small sink - this was convenient for 2 people getting ready at the same time. The property in rather close drive to the beach and local shopping of a Publix, etc. (Items for sale in the lobby were very limited.) The property is located in a quiet area away from any traffic noise, but is only a few miles north of down town Vero Beach and area restaurants. I have stayed at many other properties in Vero Beach and this is my favorite by a mile!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Alice,

We love our little area of Vero Beach. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed it as well. Springhill Suites Vero Beach our entire team thanks you for being such a great guest and reviewing our property.

Look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Vero Beach.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

My visit was great. Vero is beautiful. The hotel was clean and friendly. Talia and Andrea were especially pleasant. From recommending places to go to taking us there, they were invaluable. They even left us a care package with a personalized note.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

DJ,

Talya and Andrea are wonderful, I completely agree. Thanks so much for your comments.

It has been wonderful having you as our guest. We look forward to you visiting us again.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Can't say enough positive remarks about the staff! They are friendly, cheerful and always willing to help! Tayla and Andrea at the front desk always greet you with a big smile and warm greeting! And who can resist their complimentary breakfast and cookies. Thanks to Spring Hill for warming up February!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Garen,

Thanks so much for the review and wonderful comments. Our entire team at Springhill Suites Vero Beach enjoyed having you staff with us.

Come back anytime for cookies. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.