“Will definitely make this my place to stay when in town”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
“Will definitely make this my place to stay when in town”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My experience was great from the moment I made the reservation to the time I checked out. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the decor was modern. Bradley, at the front counter, went out of her way to give me my corporate rate and change the existing reservation. She even contacted me to let me know when the transaction was complete. Additional front staff were helpful and courteous. The complimentary breakfast was more than toast and bagels, fresh waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, oatmeal and canadian bacon not to mention the fresh hot variety of coffee's available.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Missy D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Okimat,

Your kind words mean a great deal to us at Springhill Suites Vero. Our entire staff thanks you for choosing to stay with us. Our culture is excellence in hospitality and appreciate when we have lived that for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

iCARE!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel twice to visit a local comedy club at the Riverside Theater and I LOVE IT. This year the hotel even has a bus to take you to the comedy club and pick you up. The hotel is very clean and nice design. Good beds and the shower area is separate from the toilet room. Very convenient when there is more than 2 staying in the same room cause the toilet room has it's own sink so my kids were able to use it while I was showering and everyone has their privacy. A great variety at the hot breakfast buffet and the front desk clerks were always helpful. We even got a great recommendation from Marisa for a great latin rest in the area. Oh, and the hotel is not by HWY 95 or surrounded by other hotels, neither by the beach area ( in case you are looking to stay in a more quiet area.) If I visit the area again, I would definitively stay there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your great comments about our hotel. The enitre team at Springhill Suites Vero Beach look forward to seeing you the next time you visit. The comedy club at Riverside is still a fun time and also the theatre productions are in full swing. Come see us soon!
Largo, FL
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I like the layout of the room although the toilet being in a separate room is quite odd. The beds are comfortable. Not sure if it's just this room, but the AC struggles a little bit to cool this room. It seems to be underpowered. But, it catches up in the evening so I can be cool when I sleep. The staff seems friendly.

Now on to the part that makes me unhappy. The internet connection is horrible. I'm a traveling consultant. I spend a lot of time on hotel internet connections. I work in the evening and I love to Facetime with my kids when I am away. I also enjoy watching shows back home on my Slingbox. The wireless connection is pretty much unusable. It isn't the number of guests. They said they are only at 25% capacity the day I arrived. Make sure to bring a network cable if you are going to use your laptop. The hardwired internet connection is usable. But, still very slow. I am not happy at all to miss out of all the things that make me feel at home. I still have 3 more days of this. I am coming back to Vero Beach in a few weeks. I'll be looking for another hotel unless they fix the internet by the time I leave on Friday. For business travelers such as myself, this can make for an unpleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Missy D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Hello Aristida:

It is wonderful to know that we are exceeding your expectations and are able to provide an enjoyable place for you to stay during your business travels. I am very pleased that our staff helped to make you feel delighted for your anniversary. We look forward to providing many more surprises during your future stays!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed as a family for two nights while driving down the Florida coast.

The staff are welcoming and the hotel is clean, modern and well laid out. However, as the hotel full with a number of Little League teams & their families, the staff and the building struggled. The pool was small and while nicely maintained was not nearly big enough for a hotel with lots of families. Seating at breakfast was also a struggle.

That aside, the rooms were good, the sound proofing was decent and we had a pleasant stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Winter Haven, FL
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here several times. Rooms are comfortable and well laid out - exceptionally clean. Free breakfast is better than most. The staff is amazing. The best customer service possible - very rare these days. This visit a newer employee goofed our reservation, but they recognized us on sight, took care of the issue and bent over backward apologizing. The best test of customer service is how do they handle problems - I hope Marriott knows how great these employees are.

• Stayed August 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Good personal and services excellent room with all the family need , the hotel has some trophy for the excellent services in only 3 yeas they are in business in the industry .......... If I need to be on Vero Beach this the hotel ... have shuttle they bring you to the beach and other place...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jany M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice place to stay. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the breakfast was fine. The rooms were nice and kept clean. The hotel is a little off the beaten trail so plan your meals appropriately because you'll need to drive unless you want to order pizza.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family