“will be staying here again”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Vero Beach
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Vero Beach
Bradenton, Florida
“will be staying here again”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

stayed at the Springhill Suites for a family gathering in Vero (not enough room in the parent's house to accommodate everyone) and was thoroughly impressed with the entire facility and staff. very "euro" in design and layout and an incredibly neat location (you can hear the gators barking at night) that allowed us quick and easy access to Vero and Orchid Island. staff very accommodating and helpful.

a special thank you to Bradley who assisted us in what we thought was the mysterious "disappearance" of one of my daughter's Nintendo DS's (was there before the room was cleaned and was "gone" after the room was clean). Bradley was beyond helpful and assuring in that she would get to the bottom of matters; and rightfully defended her staff in having anything to do with its absence. Turned out, it had inadvertently been "made" into our bed and was found about midnight that night as we got into bed. we apologize to any employees who may have been wrongly questioned in reference to the incident.

nonetheless, a wonderful trip. enjoyed the breakfast, the pool, the location, the design and everything associated with the facility. we will be back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Lantana, Florida
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The lobby could have been in South Beach. It was, as the previous reviewed said, "Fresh, hip and clean".
The room are remarkably spacious for a new hotel. Separate work area, separate toilet from shower. Perfect to share on our business trip. Nicely equipped micro-kitchen, it even had paper plates, napkins and utensils so we were able to enjoy our leftovers. Lots of toiletries, lovely bed linens.
If this place were on the ocean it would be at least triple the price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Tallahassee
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was my second visit to this Vero Beach Springhill Suites. My first was just days after it opened a few years ago. Leave it up to Marriott to make this a special little place, although set off by itself away from the beach or business district. The design is cool and vaguely Asian with tall sliding doors for the separate show/sink and toilet/sink areas. The furnishings and layout were all pleasant to the eye.

The staff was superb, in fact, the main thing I am writing about is a pleasant young desk clerk by the name of "Bradley." I was in town to testify as an expert witness, but forgot my black belt for my suit. She rumagged through belts left behind and almost came up with a winner, but it wasn't quite right. She gave me perfect directions to a place a few blocks from the Courthose where I procured the belt. What's more, as I ate my cereal, I saw the way she interacted with each and every guest with a smile and friendly voice, as she clearly enjoyed being helpful. She also helped look for a lost item which I eventually found in my rental car. If only all hotels had representatives like her!

I usually stay at Courtyards, but this is the best Springhill I have visited to date. It is off the beaten path a bit, which isn't a bad thing for many travelers. Lush semi-tropical grounds, quiet, and stylish. There was a good work desk and a comfortable sofa in the room. Very hospitable place overall. I slept like a baby.

Room Tip: As far as I know they are all good! There is no side with excessive road noise. I was across from th...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This was the cleanest hotel I have ever seen. It is hip and new and a really comfortable place to stay. Breakfast was included, and they served the standard, it was fine. The staff was really friendly and engaging. The only downside was the internet speed which was so painfully slow, we could not use it. We talked with the genetleman at the front desk who assured us it was not always that way and that the phone/cable company was on teh way to fix the problem. A very minor glitch in an otherwise perfect experience.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Costa mesa
Reviewed May 15, 2012

All of the Employees were very friendly, extremely competent, and always found a way to accomodate our needs and requests. Bradley,Charlie, & Conrad had the right answers for us any time of the day or night. Amy the sales person from our first meeting was able to facilitate our needs. Stephanie & her crew provided great breakfasts. Our rooms were spotless & quickly made up.Last but not least we applaud Brenda for assembling such a bright & capable can do staff, Thank you all

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This hotel is a great hotel. It has very friendly staff, such as Richard who works at the desk. The free, yes free, breakfast is excellent as well. The beds here are extremely comfortable as well and they give you an excellent night sleep after long days at the beach. This hotel is also very close to the beach. The drawbacks of our stay were the crowds of baseball teams who stayed here. Another thing that was different, not bad, but different was the location of the bathroom. The bathroom is located right across from the beds, so if someone goes the bathroom in the middle of the night, you might hear them in your sleep. Overall, this was an EXCELLENT hotel in Vero Beach and I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed April 12, 2012

From the friendly desk clerk when you check in, to the great advice about local restaurants this is a modern and amenity rich hotel. The room layout is perfect for couples, business travelers or solo. Spacious couch, big flat screen TV, computer work desk, microwave, fridge, 1.5 baths, comfortable bed and great size shower. The breakfast in the morning is a complete hot meal, even had V8! I will always come back here when I am in the area.

Room Tip: Work with a travel agent to get a great rate, even better than AAA.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business