“Location First!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverside Cafe

Riverside Cafe
Ranked #9 of 321 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great food with a great view, happy hour . Great local spot and if you are on vacation you will feel right at home!
Clayton, New York
“Location First!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

You can't beat the location. We squeezed 8 into a table for 6, but it was worth the claustrophobia to have such a nice view. Our 8-year old insisted on watching the fisherman clean his catch, and feed the remains to the pelicans, but I was just as happy sipping endless diet Coke and nibbling on my delicious Mahi taco. My mother thinks the onion rings (more like onion strings) are the best she's ever had (she's a total food snob), and I judge most meals by whether Johnny ate. And he did. This is a great family restaurant and judging from the stack of beepers at the door, probably gets very busy for happy hour and dinner. The service was excellent.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank cingalemille

Fort Pierce, Florida
“No Sunday Funday For You.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have to say, my review is a bit jaded but the experience left such a bad taste in my mouth I had to share. We came by boat, intent on sitting on the deck to have some beers and take in the IRL. We got a table on the deck after ordering a beer at the bar and once the staff found out we did not want to order any food they asked us to vacate the table. They stated that the tables were only for those who planned on eating. Meanwhile, there were 4 tables around us that were empty. I wanted to assure them that the amount of craft beer I would consume would surely cost than one of their sub-optimal appetizers but instead we retreated to a corner of the deck, were we stood, finished our beer and left. It's too bad that their service and lack of flexibility is going to keep us away.

• Visited November 2013
KY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average food above average price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Food was average, had the blackened fish taco, but as another reviewer mentioned... I have had better. Husband had a fish sandwich and kids (2) had hamburgers from the kids menu. Everyone had tea to drink and the bill came to $54! I definitely have had MUCH better meals out at MUCH better restaurants for that kind of money. Wait staff was very nice and friendly. But would not go back.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Intrepid_traveler545
Grant
“Great Craft Beer!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Lovely lunch at the bar overlooking the river and bridge. Great craft beer selection! The blackened fish taco was good....a filet on top of a flat taco shell....not bad....have had better, but the beer was good! Had a blueberry ale for dessert....yum!

• Visited October 2013
n carolina
“Great food and fun..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Our favorite place in Vero Beach.
Dine right on the docks with boat, bird, and fishing activity all around.
Have ordered the fish and chips several times and have always been happy with to size and prep....as good or better than you get in London.
Very nice wait staff..always happy and helpful.
Will return again and again.

• Visited February 2013