“Perfect!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Tides

The Tides
Ranked #1 of 318 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vero Beach, FL
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2010

Amazing food and amazing service with a wonderful atmosphere. Everything was impeccable. I highly recommend the duck, lobster bisque and the OUTSTANDING toffee, chocolate cake. Even my 9 year old son said, "I understand why this is a 5 star restaraunt"! From the mouth of babes!!

Vero Beach, FL
“This was a dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2010

If you're looking for a bargain, this may not be the place for you. If you're looking for a memorable dining experience don't miss out on this restaurant. I loved the way the chef blended the flavors AND the textures of the dishes. The filet mignon was to die for. Also the BLT portobello mushroom was fantastic. The service was what you would expect from a high end restaurant like this one. But nothing else mattered as I ate my steak. Probably the best I've ever had. I had a triple chocolate cake for dessert that was fantastic. Very dark and rich. As I said, this was a true dining experience. It left me giddy.

florida
“Great Florida food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2010

If you want a fine dine experience that gives you a true taste of Florida--no French fries or coleslaw--this is it. The food is fantastic, particularly the fish, salads and vegetable dishes. The chef is inventive, respectful of ingredients. The service is great and I am also impressed with the wine list. It's near the beach in an old house converted into a restaurant. The patio is a great place to dine when the weather is good. My only complaint is that I have sat inside--in a smaller room--with a very loud, drunk party who was also hard of hearing!! (One of the caveats of Vero dining!) The waitstaff was understanding and moved us immediately. Highly recommended!

1 Thank bumpyroad
Fort Pierce, Florida
“bang for your buck”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2009

This is a very quaint place with outside optional dining. If you thought any of my options were pricy then this is not the place for you. Good service and food for a price. Ala catre salads and sides with small portion entrees are the norm. Inside dining is too stuffy and cramped for my liking. Large parties do not do well unless in private dining.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank puffekatt
CT
“fish and dessert excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2009

My husband and I ate there on a Monday and found it very very popular and crowded. In spite of that, the service was excellent as was the food. We could not dine inside, but the weather was warm enough and the heaters more than adequate for us to be happy. not inexpensive, but loved the food....especially the desserts. Had the three types of brules and they were all terrific.

Been to The Tides? Share your experiences!