“FAST FOOD”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #267 of 360 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Description: Come visit us at 5280 US Hwy 1 in Vero Beach. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed February 18, 2018

They keep this McDonald’s very clean. Depending on who is working and what time you go, it’s either crazy or quiet. Food is always good, after all it’s McDonald’s. I find the premium salads inconsistent. Sometimes they are great and other times not do much. I go to this McDonald’s often as their is always a coupon in my St. Helen’s church bulletin.

Reviewed December 22, 2016

When I ordered my quarter pounder meal at 11:30 a.m. it took about 10 minutes. The fries tasted like they were fried in the same oil the fish was fried in and the burger was cold like it had been sitting out quite a long time, The edges of the cold cheese had turned a hard deep orange and crusty. When I complained it took another 15 minutes of waiting. When I asked what happened they handed me one sitting in the heater and again another cold old burger.. I complained again and the manager just shrugged her shoulders. I couldn't eat it after the first bite and just left in disgust.

1  Thank LEvoyeur