Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Citrus Motel(Vero Beach)
  • Pool
1,268 results
All reviewsdvc membersmini golfcabin roomcharacter breakfastcast memberspirate shipdisney vacation clubdisney propertieswelcome homemain buildingcamp firedisney magicdisney qualityshutters restauranthilton headkids activitiesgreen room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

First I will mention we are DVD Members, and have enjoyed being such for almost 10 years. We have been to Vero Beach a few times with our son's family, and returned this year for our grandchildren's spring break. It is truly a beach resort with everything right there. Restaurants, boat rentals, and naturally, activities for the children. Also loved the large balcony on the two bedroom. Great Disney service!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose this resort for a quiet staycation with our preschooler. We've stayed at WDW and been on DCL so we expected nothing but class with a touch of Disney whimsy. From the moment we arrived staff were excellent and helpful. However, the resort itself is a bit underwhelming. The Disney was truly understated to the point you might forget they own it. Our room was nice enough and clean but definitely needed an overhaul as it was starting to show wear and tear. The pool area was very large but the water was just a bit to chilly for an evening swim, which was tough to tell a 3 yr old! I hear there are plans to refurbish the pool which will be nice. Hopefully they will aldo consider a larger child's splash area. The rest of the resort was quiet, nice and well kept but overall had a very generic feel. No bells or whistles. Just basics. If you like the beach, the access here is good but the beach is narrow here and almost disappears at high tide. They have umbrellas, chairs, boards, etc to rent. Overall I give this resort only an average rating because I felt for the price it was just like staying at another resort. Personally I feel it lacked the attention to detail that really pulls the Disney brand apart from others.

Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank FloridaMomEC
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Coming in December is the way it used to be in Disney World 20 years ago. Quiet. Place to yourself type atmosphere. Hopefully it will stay that way. Staff was very accommodating and helpful. Located right on the beach. Convenient drive to beach town.

Room Tip: No, I want it to myself
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank GRUTO
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Best time for adults to visit the resort. This is the first time we visited early in December. The weather was cool ( for Miami standard) , the resort was not full and the spirit of Christmas was all over. It was a nice, relaxing time for my husband and me.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We are big fans of Disney's theming and attention to detail and this resort did not disappoint. We stayed two nights and took advantage of the great recreational opportunities by enjoying the heated pool and slide, playing corn hole, ping pong, miniature golf and hiking the nature trail around the little lake. We drove into Vero for dinner but brought breakfast, drinks and sandwich fixins to our room, which allowed us to save a bunch on food. We enjoyed the campfire, singalong and s'mores. Everyone we encountered on staff was pleasant and friendly. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family