“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The sandwiches at this place are finger licking good. I tried the spicy sandwich, which had a kick but was not too much to handle, and it was very good. The portions are shareable or if you are like me, you order your own and take half home for a snack later! In addition the service was great. Tip: get there early to take advantage of the daily soups and offers, they run out (a testament that they really are yummy!)!!!

1  Thank Maria C

Reviewed December 4, 2012

we met friends at this little cafe. not knowing what to expect we were a little hesitant but don't be.. this was a gem of a cafe. the food was fresh and well presented, very welcoming the owners were super friendly and offered their suggestions on what we might like. the other patrons were singing their praises. the cafe is small, you have to order your selections at the counter and they will bring it to your table. i wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Barefoot Cafe to all.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Ooh these baked hoagies are good. Small place tucked away in the town of Vero Beach on the mainland, on 14th Avenue. Lots of people there but did not wait long for our order. Great staff and those hoagies make us want to return.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went there because of trip advisor. Food is ok nothing stellar. Parking is the worst. It just a small breakfast or lunch place. Great service but ok food

1  Thank dclane1
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have lived in Vero for 5 years and recently discovered this awesome cafe. I have been in there probably 10 times, since my first visit, 2 months ago and every time it gets better and better. For breakfast, I would recommend the Tuscan Wrap. For lunch, I would recommend the Cajun Chicken Wrap. YUMMY!!!