“YUMMY”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Barefoot Cafe

The Barefoot Cafe
Ranked #41 of 321 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have lived in Vero for 5 years and recently discovered this awesome cafe. I have been in there probably 10 times, since my first visit, 2 months ago and every time it gets better and better. For breakfast, I would recommend the Tuscan Wrap. For lunch, I would recommend the Cajun Chicken Wrap. YUMMY!!!

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent Sandwiches in Downtown Vero Beach, FL.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were on our way to Chick Filet when we saw tis restaurant so we sstopped in. They serve hot wrap samdwiches and warm bake subs. I got the turkey club baked sub and my sales manager go tthe hot chicken wrap. Both were served with your choice of a side for $8.95. Probably one of the best subs i ever had and quite large!! Cole slaw excellent. Theowners cook and serve the food. We will return next time in Vero!!

• Visited October 2012
“Vero's Best....No Way”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

When I saw this was the #1 rated restaurant in Vero, well I'm not sure what people are thinking. It's small diner (Cafe if you prefer) in downtown Vero that serves breakfast and lunch. I went in for breakfast while my car was being serviced a block away. I wanted pancakes, nope, how about some waffles, nope. Okay.....how about some fried eggs and home fries, nope. Why? There's no grill in the place. If you want your eggs microwaved this is your spot.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Harry487
BarefootCafe, Owner at The Barefoot Cafe, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Efforts to contact reviewer and offer an invitation to visit our restaurant and experience the cuisine that we actually provide have gone unanswered. I refer diners with less adventurous tastes to our other local Mom & Pops all the time, and it is my pleasure. We take great pride in every dish that we prepare and we certainly do not microwave our eggs. I’m sorry that the reviewer was disappointed in our selection, but we make the very most of the facilities that we have. Our menu is clearly posted, and we do not profess to offer the items that the reviewer was hoping for.
Vero Beach, Florida
“Great for a good breakfast or lunch-with character”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Casual, counter service, much, much better than average food, especially the soup and daily specials. Especially good if you are off booze in the day time, and do not want to be tempted.
The owners are keeping limited hours, good for them, BUT, I think with a wine & beer license, and similarly good dinner items, it would be a great addition to Vero dining.
Meanwhile, i will pop in for day time meals whenever I am near downtown Vero.

• Visited September 2012
“Best kept secret in Vero.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I can't believe it took me three years to find this place. It isn't in the usual places you look for yesterants in Vero. I will definitely be back. It is worth looking for on GPS. the hot cajan chicken wrap was awesome. Very healthy choices.

1 Thank Bama197