“Delicious Anniversary dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Maison Martinique Restaurant

Maison Martinique Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Martinique Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 318 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fine Dining featuring award-winning America cuisine specializing in Fresh Seafood, an extensive wine list and full bar in one of our three romantically elegant dining rooms or escape in our secluded fountain al-fresco outside patio. Available for dining or private parties, reservations are recommended.
Miami, Florida
“Delicious Anniversary dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We were staying at the Caribbean Court Hotel which is where this restaurant is located. It was pouring so we loved the idea that we could just walk downstairs, through the lobby area and out the back door and we were there without getting wet. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and we were promptly seated at our reserved table for two. A basket of warm french bread & butter was brought along with ice water. The pleasant waiter appeared and took our orders. I had the Poached Pear Salad to start which was fresh, chilled and had just the perfect amount of dressing. I then had the Salmon in a Cranberry Ginger glaze which was just slightly overcooked but I had not asked for it to be cooked on the rare side as I should have. It was delicious served with french green beans, glazed carrots, parsley potatoes and a mini spinach souffle, all were cooked perfectly and tasty. My husband had a Baby Spinach Salad to start. He was very complimentary about the flavors. He had the Onion Crusted Grouper with the same sides which he said were delicious also. We ordered a bottle of wine from the Wine list and were just a little disappointed but it was fine. For dessert we ordered one espresso Ice cream with chocolate fudge sauce and 2 spoons. It was just enough to satisfy our sweet tooth. Portions were ample, service was excellent. It was the perfect place for our Anniversary dinner.

Cocoa, Florida
“Excellent food and exceptional service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went to Maison Martinique based on good reviews (at several sites) and the special summer fixed prix menu, and was wowed by the great food and service! We had a party of four, and we all ordered off the special menu (only available between 5-6:30). For $21.95 pp you get a soup or salad, an entree, and dessert! We all started with salad, and three of us decided to get the special salad (for $4 more) - poached pear over baby greens, with Gorgonzola and pecans, so delicious. My friend had the Cesaer, and said it was great, too. She also got a bowl of the lobster bisque, so decadent. We also had several baskets of the yummy French bread. I had the trout entree, a large fillet accompanied by a mini spinach soufflé, parslied potatoe, haricot vert, and glazed carrots. My hubby and friend both had the NY strip with bordelaise sauce, and they could cut their steaks with a fork - so tender. They had the same veggies except they had scalloped potatoes (which I would have liked, too!). Our other friend had the shrimp with wild rice, and said it was great, too! Portions were very generous. Our waiter suggested some great wines for us (they have a nice selection by the glass) and we decided on a great Pinot Noir and a Chardonnay. For dessert we had chocolate mousse and the mango and raspberry sorbets. The mango was my favorite, so fruity and refreshing. The atmosphere is great, the restaurant beautiful, and the service is exceptional. The manager Jessica is also great. Highly recommend this beach gem if you are anywhere near Vero Beach! Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
“What a hotel restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Eat here even if you are not staying at the hotel. The food is very creative and wonderful. Great wine list.

Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beach gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Fantastic service and exquisite food. Lovely dining room and valet parking. Michael was our server and he did a marverlous job of winepairing and dessert selection.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ruined Anniversary”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I made dinner reservations earlier today to celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary. When I called I specifically requested a table by the window in one of their dinning rooms. The person taking the reservation advised me that they could sit us at the requested time and room, but at a table next to a window, which I accepted. Upon arrival, we were shown to a table in the hallway between the two main dinning rooms which besides not being what we had reserved, was quite uncomfortable. After requesting to be changed, we were offered an even more uncomfortable one in the same location. When we approached the hostess, she offered a table in the middle and by the entrance of the other dinning room. I said that none of the choices offered matched or even came close to our reservation. The hostess replied that there were no notes with our reservation and further added that if I didn't have the name of the person I had spoken to, there was not much she could do. My wife then asked if they accommodate our request later in the evening to which she promptly and without the hint of an apology said no. This ruined our planned celebration. Frankly, their rude attitude leaves a lot to be desired. A food service establishment claiming to be the best a locale has to offer not only has to have an excellent fare, it also has to cater to their clientele and make them feel welcomed. Madison Martinique failed miserably in this respect. I for one don't plan on patronizing it, and will make it a point to make sure that my friends and colleagues that visit Vero Beach know about this, and will steer them away from this restaurant.