“Awesome Experience”

Maison Martinique Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Martinique Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 321 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fine Dining featuring award-winning America cuisine specializing in Fresh Seafood, an extensive wine list and full bar in one of our three romantically elegant dining rooms or escape in our secluded fountain al-fresco outside patio. Available for dining or private parties, reservations are recommended.
Vero Beach, Florida
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Dinner at Havana Nights was absolutely awesome!!! My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary. We had the Dover Sole and it was amazing. The waiter presented us the fish and then he carved it for us. The waiter's name was Zach and he was very efficient. We did not have to wait for anything. I can appreciate excellent service. Zach made our dining experience one to remember. Because of the food and the service I would highly recommend Havana Nights.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jayson P

Towson, Maryland
“Great dining at Maison Martinique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food, ambience and service at Maison Martinique are the best in Vero Beach. Four of us went to Maison Martinique for dinner the day after Christmas and had an excellent experience. The bamboo room was tastefully decorated for the holidays with lights on a large tree in the center of the room. Tim was our waiter and his recommendations and service were excellent. This was the second time I visited the restaurant. I had a very good chardonnay, at Tim's recommendation and the black bean soup as a starter. The soup is delicious with a thick and creamy texture with just enough spicy heat to make it zesty. The main fish dishes we had were excellent; I had a nicely prepared salmon with an orangey sauce on the side. I also recommend the pompano special, which was the best dish of the night, flaky and prepared just right in a buttery almondine sauce. Tim Martin really helped us choose the best food, served just right.

• Visited December 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Elegant Refined Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

The Cuban chef came to my table and introduced himself after I asked the waiter if they could surprise me with a fish dish.

Let me tell you I have never had swordfish so good! I was surprised and delighted by all aspects of this restaurant.

Wonderful decor, on point service and my food was spectacular. It made my Christmas dinner very special.

I can not wait to come back next year!

Burke, Virginia
“A must eat place in Vero”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Having spent a lot of time in Vero Beach as a kid and then paying frequent visits throughout my teen and adult years, I was pleasantly surprised to find Maison Martinique. The quality of food and top notch service (thanks to Michael!) is comparable to places I've eaten in larger "resort" towns.

Miami, Florida
“"Chef’s rack of lamb and pompano almondine were absolutely mouthwatering."”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I spent one night at the Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel in Vero Beach on our way home to Miami during the Christmas Holidays. The hotel staff couldn’t have been any friendlier and hospitable, and the folks who worked in the on-site restaurant (“Maison Martinique”) and upstairs lounge (“Havana Nights Piano Bar”) were just awesome. Our server at dinner was named “Chris” and he was simply the best. His food recommendations were right on the money and the wine selections were second to none. Chef’s rack of lamb and pompano almondine were absolutely mouthwatering. Needless to say, whenever we travel up or down the east coast of Florida we will definitely plan on staying at this lovely hotel and dining at its superb restaurant, both of which are located just a short walk from the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.

Frank and Barbara Fernandez