“Excellent Italian restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
PALM BEACH GARDENS
“Excellent Italian restaurant”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We had a very nice dinner at Pomodoro'sl. My husband ordered veal madeira and I ordered the mussels on angel hair pasta. Both meals were excellent. We will definitely eat there again

Visited March 2014
1 Thank WILLIAM T

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Outstanding Experience for Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were visiting Vero Beach and wanted to celebrate our friend's birthday, Italian style. Remembering a great dinner we had several years ago, we decided on Pomodoro Grill. When we checked the recent reviews, we were a bit concerned about the service. As it turned out, we had nothing to worry about.
We walked in to the fantastic aromas from the kitchen, were immediately escorted to our reserved table, and were introduced to our two servers for the evening. Our meals were all well prepared and served on time. The veal piccata was definitely one of the best I have tasted, only to be outdone by the tiramisu, which was definitely the best I have ever had anywhere. The same could be said by those who chose the limonchello cake. In total, it was a perfect choice for our little celebration. We can hardly wait to return.

1 Thank dsrocc
Providence, Rhode Island
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were visiting a relative here and she suggested Pomodoros. We are from Providence, RI, so eat Italian food often. My pasta dish, basilico with angel hair, was onebof the beat pasta dishes I have ever eaten, including in Rome. It was served hot, the portion generous, and the ftables with the pine nuts added just delictable. Don't tell my mother, but I just had to wipe the plate clean with the garlic rolls that were on the table,served warm.
What a great place!

FYI..I am somewhat disabled and use trekking poles to walk. No issues getting around the place and the resst rooms were totally handicapped accessible.

1 Thank kMH714
vero beach fl
“Changes”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were told this family owned Italian Restaurant recently changed and now the children of the original owners are running the day to day.
Visited with friends the other night, all seemed the same, a few new faces but the prices have really increased. $33.00 for a small piece of sword fish. I understand fish prices are expensive but other area Vero restaurants are less expensive. Food tasted as good as ever but the prices seem high compared to other places.

Vero Beach, Florida
“Embarrassed by the Maitre D”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We arrived slightly early for our 6:30 p.m. reservation and we were told our table was being set up. Other groups arrived after us and were seated immediately. This included another group of three. We were finally seated late. Our server was excellent. The food was not as good as we have had previously at Pomodoro's, but it was OK. Shortly after the bill had been signed and our friend was finishing her coffee, the Maitre D came to our table and asked if we were ready to leave as he had people waiting! Another group that was seated before us was still at their table. This was very embarrassing for my husband and me. We had recommended the restaurant to our friend and this was her first visit. None of us will be back.