“Easy drive to beach - Good value”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Ambassador Suites Venice
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Venice
GreenLeadersBronze level
Coral Gables, Florida
“Easy drive to beach - Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stayed here to search the beaches for sharkes teeth. Hotel offered free use of sifters. Very helpful staff. Breakfast was better than most. Basic room was large and very comforatble. We will come back.

Room Tip: I saw no need to upgrade from basic room. It was very nice.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank wernolabound
ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
So glad you enjoy our beautiful beaches. Those shark teeth are so much fun to hunt for. Hope you get back soon. Jan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Orlando
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a clean and comfortable hotel. It is conveniently located near the highway. which gives easy travel to north or south when visiting family in the area. The breakfast was very good. Love the biscuits and gravy. Our room was very comfortable. It's nice having a sofa in the room so you don't just sit on the bed the whole time you are in your room.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for commenting on our hotel. I agree that our location is really nice for access to the major cities and shopping. Beach is 5 miles away. No hotels are on Venice beach so that's not too bad of a drive. Glad you enjoyed your stay. Jan
milwaukee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I stayed a week at this property and found the rooms spacious, clean and well furnished. Pool was clean and I used the exercise room daily. Nice equipment. Staff was very helpful especially Lauren at the front desk. A real people person and you can tell she enjoys helping people. Nancy cleaned our room and we found it immaculate. Breakfast was good and I am hard to please as I have a fairly restricted diet. Breakfast servers were very pleasant. I utilized the computer center most every day to do research and it was very convenient. The only downside one night were some very loud people from the Holiday Inn property to the south. I would never stay there as the noise went on for some time and the Holiday Inn Staff did nothing about it. I will stay at the Best Western again when I plan on re-visiting Venice in the near future.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be good
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I'm glad we made your experience worth talking about. I hope you get back to Venice soon. Jan
Asheville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel offers great amenities and the staff is super. Rooms were very large and clean. Great Breakfast area offering both hot and cold foods. My family and I were very happy with our stay at this Hotel and will come back for sure the next time we are in the Venice, Florida area. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comments on our hotel. So glad you enjoyed your stay.
Jan
New Lenox, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Checking in I was greeted by a very warm and friendly staff. The gal was very helpful when I asked her for directions and when I returned she asked me if I had any problems finding the place. The bed is super comfortable and everything is really, really clean. The complimentary breakfast was plentiful and tasty. I will stay here every single time I travel to Venice. I was definitely impressed!

1 Thank Teach3v
ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Thank you. I hope you get back soon. Jan
Montgomery, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

In addition to providing a good nights sleep this hotel offered friendly helpful staff, a delicious hot breakfast and pleasant décor. The recommendation of staff for local restaurants including directions, provided us with excellent meals. Upon checkout I booked my next stay!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thanks Jan K. Can't wait to see you next time. Jan B
Sebring
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

This hotel was great, super staff beautiful setting very relaxed atmosphere, this was our (2) stay here in (2) months. I think the location is great. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Everyone was super friendly and helpful in any way possible.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ManagerVeniceFl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Ambassador Suites Venice, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Thank you so much. We love being your getaway. Jan