Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia(Venice)(Great Value!)
$92
$50
$104
Hotels.com
1,018 results
All reviewsnokomis beachone bedroom suiteroom was cleanlegacy trailnice staycomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againconvenient locationfull kitchenhot tubvery nice hotelnice breakfastclose to downtownthe breakfast areagreat place to stayshort driveyogurt
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We travel to Venice twice a year for a week or more and this is the place we call home. I have to say that all the employees that work at this hotel are, in my opinion, great people who go out of their way to make your stay the best. The breakfast has every choice you can imagine, theirs baked cookies every evening, popcorn, or fruit if you need a snack. or their sundry shop if you want more. The 2 room suite is the choice of my husband and myself because he likes his space to read the paper or watch his own TV, he even has his own sink area, and I have mine. The full size kitchen area is nice even though we only use the fridge. We have stayed at this hotel about 10 times and will keep going back because its just perfect for us, you can also head to Venice Beach (about 3 minutes) or head north to Siesta (20 minutes) or jump on their bike path for a nice ride or a peaceful run.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Patricia C, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Wow, what can I say? Thank you so much for your kind words and your continued support of our hotel. Our staff constantly strives to provide the best experience for our guests and we appreciate that their efforts are noticed. When you return, we will have our beautiful new lobby to show you. It is being totally renovated in September. Can't wait for you to see it during your next visit!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Our recent hotel stay at The Hampton in Venice was pleasant. The room was clean and we throughly enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning and the warm cookies each afternoon. However, we were most impressed with Carol Larsen who was managing the front desk. Not only was she friendly and pleasant, but she helped resolve a reservation issue we had. She went over and beyond to make things right for us and we very much appreicated her efforts.. Thank you, Carol.

L and J from New Jersey

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Carol has worked here at the Hampton Inn & Suites, Venice for eight years and is a real asset to our property. I'm so pleased that you acknowledged her incredible customer service and am glad that she was helpful to you. I will certainly share your comments during our next staff meeting as an example of "Hamptonality". Thanks so much for sharing, we look forward to your return to Venice.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We were on our way home from a cruise and my wife was feeling ill, we decided to stop and let her rest. When we got there the young lady at the desk was very helpful, signed us up right away and we were on our way to the room very fast. The next day my wife was still feeling ill, I asked about a late checkout and they were very concerned for her and told me that a late checkout was no problem, and to let them know if more time was needed, and even asked if there was anything they could do to further assist us. I decided to stay another night, and found them just as helpful the next day. We checked out and headed for home. They were so comforting to me while I was trying to assist my wife,and it almost felt like I was around family,or very good friends who really cared about what was going on at the time. I thanked them for this. We travel quite a bit, and I have never seen this type of hospitality in any hotel. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE STAYING IN THIS AREA!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were just happy that your wife was feeling well enough to head home. We look forward to your next visit to Venice.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

PROS: Debby, the night manager was great; located in an isolated area in a cul de sac; in outer ridges of venice ; close to everything; 2 elevators (1 on each side); pool surrounded by building; the inner rooms have balconies facing the pool; full kitchen was convenient; you can borrow the “Florida snow shovels" to look for shark teeth ; can borrow beach chairs although they're fairly low to the ground; standard hot breakfast; cookies and popcorn in afternoon; ample and secure parking; classy looking establishment (with fountain in lobby); Debby was a great host and even gave my son some shark teeth after all we found were miniscule teeth on the beach.

CONS: door to bedroom was louvered so no privacy for people sleeping in the pull out sofa in living room; no exhaust fan in bathroom.

Room Tip: Pretty much any room is a good room. We usually always choose the highest possible rooms for peace and privacy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Big_bro_1_usa
Patricia C, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Venice our guests come first and we appreciate and take into consideration all of our guests comments. I have shared your posting with Deby and the rest of our staff, it's always the best part of my job to acknowledge our hard working team members. It sounds like you had a great vacation, enjoyed the hotel amenities and went home with a variety of sharks teeth! We know you have a choice when looking for accommodations and we truly appreciate your business. We hope that you will choose us again when visiting Venice, Florida.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel more than 10 nights this year. Its adequately clean and comfortable but the property is beginning to show its age and the rooms are a bit musty. This last stay I also had wood ants in my room a couple of nights. Its a bit disconcerting to have ants climbing across your face in the middle of the night. I've also had a couple of experiences with the cable going out (one night while watching the NBA Western Finals) for extended periods. The elevator is veeerrryy slow.
Overall, its a good clean business hotel with friendly,courteous staff but its starting to show its age and is not the hotel if you want to create fond memories.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Patricia C, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Greetings from the Hampton Inn & Suites Venice Bayside. Thank you for your continued patronage. We apologize for not meeting your expectations during your last stay with us and we would like the opportunity to make sure we exceed them during your next visit. Please feel free to contact us directly before your next stay. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!