2,542 results
All reviews front desk pool bar wave grill pool side fire pit breakfast buffet great pool live music fitness center hot tub great place to stay parking lot danielle charlotte tj pet beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

This place is beautiful. The rooms are all updated and the pool is giant and spectacular! And the price for how nice and convenient this property is amazing. Jessica is so helpful and friendly. I look forward to coming back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Jamiehill1203, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Wow thank you so much for your positive feedback, I will pass this along to Jessica and we look forwards to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Convenient to everything - shopping, eating, beach & interstate. Nice & Clean with live music by the bar/pool on the weekends. Restaurant on site - no reason to leave if you don't want to. Microwave and small fridge in room. Pool is shallow (4.5')- for swimming only - no jumping or diving doing on here :-) Loud A/C units but they work great.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamiehill1203, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you for your response, we truly appreciate all compliment's. Our establishment take's pride in our resort style pool and the wonderful services provided by the restaurant and bar. We look forward's to having you visit us in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2019

The hotel was very clean and up to date. The problem in my opinion is that it is a motel, not a hotel. This may not be a big deal for some but for my family we do not prefer motels and would likely not stayed here if we had known so.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jamiehill1203, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Thank you for you response, I am sorry you did not enjoy your time here but we would be glad to have you visit us again in the future if you see fit.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

I want to say all good things about this hotel, but I can't because the room was filthy even after I asked for help! We checked in late which I don't like to do in case of a situation such as this. There was wads of hair in the shower drain, and a half inch of dust covering everything! I called down and asked for them to send up some cleaning supplies so I could take care of the most pressing items myself, and was told they couldn't do that, and would take care of it in the morning. They told me a crew would come at 9 am for a "deep clean" and at 10 am there was still no sign of anyone. I went to the desk to be sure the room would be taken care of while we were gone for the day, and they assured me it would. 5 pm we returned and found nothing but the towels replaced. The next 3 days were much of the same. I dusted and cleaned the room myself with wet washcloths each day. Certainly not enough to keep the dust at bay. Even the pillows smelled of dust. Just awful! Pros; pool and restaurant were very nice. Service at the pool bar was excellent, as was the restaurant for breakfast. Both were clean and enjoyable.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jamiehill1203, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Thank you for your response of this matter, I do apologize for the problem's you had during your stay with us, it was given to housekeeping to address this immediately and I will advise the housekeeping supervisor that it was not properly addressed so she can take care of the situation. We hope to have you give us another visit in the future and hopefully we can meet your needs to the fullest.

Reviewed April 10, 2019

I can’t review the guest rooms or the bar or other areas of this hospitality venue, but for morning meetings it appeared to be a very creepy venue. As soon as I walked in the door for a meeting of seniors, a short man dressed in black , who was apparently the greeter but he acted more like a very creepy stalker pretending not to be a stalker. He radiated hostility, and somewhat acted to escort me to the meeting room. This was more like a funeral home experience than a hospitality experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Jamiehill1203, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2019

Thank you for your response, I apologize for your bad experience and wish that at that time you would have let the front desk be aware of the situation so that we would be able to address it. Should you decide to visit us again in the future we will do all we can to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable!