“Great Hotel - Great Location”

Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week. My only complaint - as other reviewers have stated - the bar music is simply too loud for rooms located near that area. I let the front desk staff know of my concerns upon checkout since we didn't want to change rooms mid-week. But, music to 2AM and super loud until midnight on another night is just unacceptable. I wasn't sure if I was staying in a hotel with a bar or a bar/tavern with hotel rooms. Other than that, the hotel location is excellent, the hotel is super clean and well maintained. We'll be staying there next year for another week since we're planning to retire to Venice in a few years.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Michael B, Thank you for being our guest. I do apologize about the noise situation from that music that you experienced during your stay. I will be sure to let upper management know about this. All of our entertainment always stops by 10pm, so I am unsure of why this night may have been different. On a positive note I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy everything else at our resort. The housekeeping and maintenance crew work very hard to keep our resort in the best shape possible. Thank you for giving us a second chance and we look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Finally - a decent hotel in Venice, FL. Buffet Breakfast was delicious. LOVED the hotel facilities - pool and jacuzzi. Very hip design. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Sweet63, Thank you for taking the time to share your warm review. I am thrilled to hear that you were impressed with the Ramada Venice Resort. I will be sure to tell the executive chef that you enjoyed the all you can eat deluxe buffet. The heated pool and sizzling hot tub are gorgeous and make for a relaxing day out doors. Thank you again for being our guest and we do hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The facility was very clean and very well maintained. Nice outdoor covered bar area. Our room was an "outside" room with direct access from the parking lot and it was loud at times. The room itself was a bit on the small side and there was insufficient counter space in the room and the bathroom and the "comfortable" chair was not.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Paul N, Thank you for being our guest. I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of our resort. I will be sure to tell the housekeeping and maintenance crew to keep up the good work. If you are ever our guest again we would be more than happy to show you one of our upgraded rooms that are a bit larger and in the prime locations of our resort. Until then thank you for choosing Ramada Venice Resort and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My favorite place to stay in the area when I visit family there. Comfortable beds, hot tub and huge pool. Been there on a few weekends when there was a band playing by the pool at the bar/restaurant there. Newly remodeled. Feels like we are on vacation unlike the place further down the street that makes me feel....homeless. Cost is a little more but worth it. Rather stay one or two nights there than two or three at the other place....

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen R

Karen R, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am so happy to hear that the Ramada Venice Resort is your favorite place to stay in the Venice area. I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our amenities, and that you were truly able to enjoy your stay. We do look forward to seeing you again in the very near future. Thank you again for being our guest.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Good location in Venice, friendly staff, clean rooms, nice pool area. The walls are a little thin so It can be a little noisy. Just as well it wasnt too busy .It's what you would expect from a good Ramada property

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Charlotte R, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am pleased to hear that you had such a good time at the Ramada Venice Resort. I will be sure to tell the staff to keep up the good work. We do hope that if your travels ever bring you back to the Venice area again, that you will be our guest. Until then thank you for choosing Ramada Venice Resort.

Reviewed January 15, 2014